The Welfare Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon P. Anderson & Régis Renault, 2011. "Price Discrimination," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Muller, Christophe, 2002. "Prices and living standards: evidence for Rwanda," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 187-203, June.
- Anam, Mahmudul & Chiang, Shin-Hwan, 2006. "Price discrimination and social welfare with correlated demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 110-122, September.
- Chin-Sheng Chen, 2016. "Endogenous market boundary and spatial price discrimination with a quadratic production cost function," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 157-168, July.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2013. "The role of an intermediate market within the barbell model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 151-161, November.
- Lin-Ti Tan & Yan-Shu Lin, 2005. "Spatial Monopoly Pricing in a Stochastic Environment," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Mahmudul Anam & Shin-Hwan Chiangy, 1999. "Price Discrimination and Social Welfare with Demand Uncertainty," Working Papers 1999_04, York University, Department of Economics.
- Hong Hwang & Chao-Cheng Mai & Hiroshi Ohta, 2010. "Who Benefits From Pricing Regulations When Economic Space Matters?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 218-233.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:2:y:2005:i:1:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Debashis Pal, 1994. "Cournot Competition and Spatial Agglomeration," Microeconomics 9402002, EconWPA.
- Mark Burkey, 2011. "Spatial pricing models with lumpy transportation costs: the case for travel cost subsidization," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 197-206, October.
- Cyrus Chu, C. Y. & Lu, Huei-chung, 1998. "The multi-store location and pricing decisions of a spatial monopoly," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 255-281, May.
- Louis Phlips, 1981. "Welfare and price discrimination : optimal departures from uniform pricing," Working Papers hal-01527244, HAL.
- Yeung-Nan Shieh, 2005. "An early mathematical presentation of consumer's surplus," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 2(1), pages 1-5.
- Cheung, Francis K. & Wang, Xinghe, 1995. "Spatial price discrimination and location choice with non-uniform demands," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-73, February.
- Chin-Sheng Chen & Hong Hwang, 2014. "Spatial Price Discrimination in Input Markets with an Endogenous Market Boundary," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 45(2), pages 139-152, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:65:y:1975:i:3:p:498-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.