The multi-store location and pricing decisions of a spatial monopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenhut, M L & Ohta, H, 1972. "Monopoly Output Under Alternative Spatial Pricing Techniques," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 705-713, September.
- Holahan, William L, 1975. "The Welfare Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 498-503, June.
- Greenhut, Melvin L, 1981. "Spatial Pricing in the United States, West Germany and Japan," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 79-86, February.
- George Norman, 1981. "Spatial Competition and Spatial Price Discrimination," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 97-111.
- Holahan, William, 1978. "Spatial monopolistic competition versus spatial monopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 156-170, June.
- Martin J. Beckmann, 1976. "Spatial Price Policies Revisited," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 619-630, Autumn.
- Timothy J. Gronberg & Jack Meyer, 1982. "Spatial Pricing, Spatial Rents, and Spatial Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 633-644.
- Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-cheng, 1990. "Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination on Output, Welfare, and Location," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 567-575, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy, 2002. "Spatial competition among multi-store firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 163-190, February.
- Zhang, Yue, 2015. "Designing a retail store network with strategic pricing in a competitive environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 265-273.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:28:y:1998:i:3:p:255-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.