The multi-store location and pricing decisions of a spatial monopoly
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timothy J. Gronberg & Jack Meyer, 1982. "Spatial Pricing, Spatial Rents, and Spatial Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 633-644.
- Greenhut, M L & Ohta, H, 1972. "Monopoly Output Under Alternative Spatial Pricing Techniques," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 705-13, September.
- Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-cheng, 1990. "Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination on Output, Welfare, and Location," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 567-75, June.
- Holahan, William L, 1975. "The Welfare Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 498-503, June.
- Martin J. Beckmann, 1976. "Spatial Price Policies Revisited," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 619-630, Autumn.
- George Norman, 1981. "Spatial Competition and Spatial Price Discrimination," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 97-111.
- Greenhut, Melvin L, 1981. "Spatial Pricing in the United States, West Germany and Japan," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 79-86, February.
- Holahan, William, 1978. "Spatial monopolistic competition versus spatial monopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 156-170, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:28:y:1998:i:3:p:255-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.