The multi-store location and pricing decisions of a spatial monopoly
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenhut, M L & Ohta, H, 1972. "Monopoly Output Under Alternative Spatial Pricing Techniques," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 705-13, September.
- Martin J. Beckmann, 1976. "Spatial Price Policies Revisited," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 619-630, Autumn.
- Greenhut, Melvin L, 1981. "Spatial Pricing in the United States, West Germany and Japan," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 79-86, February.
- Norman, George, 1981. "Spatial Competition and Spatial Price Discrimination," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 97-111, January.
- Holahan, William L, 1975. "The Welfare Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 498-503, June.
- Holahan, William, 1978. "Spatial monopolistic competition versus spatial monopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 156-170, June.
- Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-cheng, 1990. "Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination on Output, Welfare, and Location," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 567-75, June.
- Gronberg, Timothy J & Meyer, Jack, 1982. "Spatial Pricing, Spatial Rents, and Spatial Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(4), pages 633-44, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:28:y:1998:i:3:p:255-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.