Spatial price discrimination and location choice with non-uniform demands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenhut, M L & Ohta, H, 1972. "Monopoly Output Under Alternative Spatial Pricing Techniques," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 705-713, September.
- Holahan, William L, 1975. "The Welfare Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 498-503, June.
- Martin J. Beckmann, 1976. "Spatial Price Policies Revisited," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 619-630, Autumn.
- Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-cheng, 1990. "Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination on Output, Welfare, and Location," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 567-575, June.
- Beckmann, Martin J., 1989. "A note on spatial price policy when demand is linear but non-uniform," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 103-106, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sedghi, Nafiseh & Shavandi, Hassan & Abouee-Mehrizi, Hossein, 2017. "Joint pricing and location decisions in a heterogeneous market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 234-246.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:25:y:1995:i:1:p:59-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .