Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination on Output, Welfare, and Location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2013. "Cartels in the unidirectional Hotelling model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 690-696.
- Corrado Benassi, 2014. "Dispersion equilibria in spatial Cournot competition," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 611-625, March.
- Chin-Sheng Chen, 2016. "Endogenous market boundary and spatial price discrimination with a quadratic production cost function," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 157-168, July.
- Hong Hwang & Chao-Cheng Mai & Hiroshi Ohta, 2010. "Who Benefits From Pricing Regulations When Economic Space Matters?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 218-233.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Laixun Zhao, 2015. "Multimarket Linkages, Trade and the Productivity Puzzle," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Debashis Pal, 1994. "Cournot Competition and Spatial Agglomeration," Microeconomics 9402002, EconWPA.
- Chia-Hung Sun & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2014. "Spatial price discrimination in a symmetric barbell model: Bertrand vs. Cournot," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 141-158, March.
- Stefano Colombo, 2016. "Location choices with a non-linear demand function," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95, pages 215-226, March.
- Liang, Wen-Jung & Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-Cheng, 2006. "Spatial discrimination: Bertrand vs. Cournot with asymmetric demands," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 790-802, November.
- Sedghi, Nafiseh & Shavandi, Hassan & Abouee-Mehrizi, Hossein, 2017. "Joint pricing and location decisions in a heterogeneous market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 234-246.
- Cyrus Chu, C. Y. & Lu, Huei-chung, 1998. "The multi-store location and pricing decisions of a spatial monopoly," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 255-281, May.
- Cheung, Francis K. & Wang, Xinghe, 1995. "Spatial price discrimination and location choice with non-uniform demands," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-73, February.
- Lin-Ti Tan & Yan-Shu Lin, 2005. "Spatial Monopoly Pricing in a Stochastic Environment," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:3:p:567-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.