Spatial Price Policies Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marc Siroën, 1993.
"Marchés contestables, différenciation des produits et discrimination des prix,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 44(3), pages 569-592.
- Jean-Marc Siroën, 1993. "Marchés contestables, différenciation des produits et discrimination des prix," Post-Print hal-01393913, HAL.
- Anam, Mahmudul & Chiang, Shin-Hwan, 2006. "Price discrimination and social welfare with correlated demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 110-122, September.
- Fousekis, Panos, 2011. "Spatial Price Competition Between Cooperatives Under Hotelling â€“ Smithies Conjectures," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Chin-Sheng Chen, 2016. "Endogenous market boundary and spatial price discrimination with a quadratic production cost function," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 157-168, July.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2013. "The role of an intermediate market within the barbell model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 151-161, November.
- Zhang, Mingxia & Sexton, Richard J, 2001. "FOB or Uniform Delivered Prices: Strategic Choice and Welfare Effects," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 197-221, June.
- Lin-Ti Tan & Yan-Shu Lin, 2005. "Spatial Monopoly Pricing in a Stochastic Environment," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Hong Hwang & Chao-Cheng Mai & Hiroshi Ohta, 2010. "Who Benefits From Pricing Regulations When Economic Space Matters?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 218-233.
- Debashis Pal, 1994. "Cournot Competition and Spatial Agglomeration," Microeconomics 9402002, EconWPA.
- Martin Beckmann, 1988. "Spatial price policy and the distribution of scientific journals," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Nicholas Economides & Steven S. Wildman, 1995. "Monopolistic Competition with Two-Part Tariffs," Working Papers 95-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Cyrus Chu, C. Y. & Lu, Huei-chung, 1998. "The multi-store location and pricing decisions of a spatial monopoly," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 255-281, May.
- Cheung, Francis K. & Wang, Xinghe, 1995. "Spatial price discrimination and location choice with non-uniform demands," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-73, February.
- Mark L. Burkey & Alexandra Kurepa, 2016. "Spatial Nonlinear Pricing with Per-Trip versus Per-Unit Transportation Costs," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 237-255, Winter.
- Chin-Sheng Chen & Hong Hwang, 2014. "Spatial Price Discrimination in Input Markets with an Endogenous Market Boundary," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 45(2), pages 139-152, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:7:y:1976:i:autumn:p:619-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.