Grain Markets and Large Social Transfers - An Analysis of Productive Safety Net Program in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo, María F, 2013. "Public Works in Ethiopia. Crowding out on-farm labor?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150806, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Minten, Bart & Stifel, David & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2012.
"Structural Transformation in Ethiopia: Evidence from Cereal Markets:,"
ESSP research notes
14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Minten, Bart & Stifel, David & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2012. "Structural transformation in Ethiopia: Evidence from cereal markets:," ESSP working papers 39, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rashid, Shahidur & Lemma, Solomon, 2011. "Strategic grain reserves in Ethiopia: Institutional design and operational performance," IFPRI discussion papers 01054, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsFood Policy; Safety Nets; Co-integration; Agricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .