The Financial Crisis and Its Impact on the Global Agricultural Landscape
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas & Zhai, Fan, 2006.
"Labor market distortions, rural-urban inequality and the opening of China's economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 76-109, January.
- Zhai, Fan & Hertel, Thomas & Wang, Zhi, 2003. "Labor Market Distortions, Rural-Urban Inequality and the Opening of China’s Economy," GTAP Working Papers 1323, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas & Zhai, Fan, 2004. "Labor market distortions, rural-urban inequality, and the opening of China's economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3455, The World Bank.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Stoeckel, Andrew, 2009. "The potential impact of the global financial crisis on world trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5134, The World Bank.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:01:y:2009:i:01:n:s1793812009000061 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian D. Wright, 2012.
"International Grain Reserves And Other Instruments to Address Volatility in Grain Markets,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(2), pages 222-260, August.
- Wright, Brian, 2009. "International grain reserves and other instruments to address volatility in grain markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5028, The World Bank.
- Juan Pablo Medina & Pablo García, 2009. "A Simple Global Perspective on the US Slowdown, Boom-Bust Cycles and the Rise of Protectionism," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 529, Central Bank of Chile.
- Warwick J McKibbin & Will Martin, 1998.
"The East Asian Crisis: Investigating Causes and Policy Responses,"
Departmental Working Papers
1998-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- McKibbin, Warwick & Marin, Will, 1999. "The East Asian crisis : investigating causes and policy responses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2172, The World Bank.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Barnes, Douglas F. & Samad, Hussain A., 2009. "Welfare impacts of rural electrification : a case study from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4859, The World Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:53208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .