Measure the measure: the impact of differences in pesticide MRLs on Chilean fruit exports to the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenen, Peter B & Rodrik, Dani, 1986. "Measuring and Analyzing the Effects of Short-term Volatility in Real Exchange Rates," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 311-315, May.
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour, 2005. "Regulatory heterogeneity as obstacle for international services trade," CPB Discussion Paper 49, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jane Korinek & Mark Melatos & Marie-Luise Rau, 2008. "A Review of Methods for Quantifying the Trade Effects of Standards in the Agri-Food Sector," OECD Trade Policy Papers 79, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foletti, Liliana & Shingal, Anirudh, 2014.
"Stricter regulation boosts exports: the case of Maximum Residue Levels in pesticides,"
59895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foletti, Liliana & Shingal, Anirudh, 2014. "Stricter regulation boosts exports: the case of Maximum Residue Levels in pesticides," Papers 836, World Trade Institute.
- Federica DeMaria & Sophie Drogue, 2017.
"EU Trade Regulation for Baby Food: Protecting Health or Trade?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1430-1453, July.
- DeMaria, F. & Drogué, S., 2013. "EU trade regulation for baby food: protecting health or trade?," Working Papers MOISA 201305, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Federica Demaria & Sophie Drogue, 2016. "EU trade regulation for baby food: protecting health or trade?," Post-Print hal-01405419, HAL.
- Burnquist, Heloisa Lee & Souza, Mauricio Jorge Pinto de & Faria, Rosane Nunes de & Rau, Marie-Luise & Shutes, Karl, 2012. "A Systematic Approach to Regulatory Heterogeneity Applied to EU Agri-Food Trade," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126470, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813144415_0010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuan Li & John C. Beghin, 2017.
"Protectionism indices for non-tariff measures: An application to maximum residue levels,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 10, pages 167-178
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2014. "Protectionism indices for non-tariff measures: An application to maximum residue levels," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 57-68.
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2012. "Protectionism Indices for Non-Tariff Measures: An Application to Maximum Residue Levels," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35276, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2013. "Protectionism Indices for Non-Tariff Measures: An Application to Maximum Residue Levels," Working Papers 142503, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2012. "Protectionism Indices for Non-Tariff Measures: An Application to Maximum Residue Levels," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34985, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsregulatory differences; index for pesticide MRLs; agri-food trade; econometric analysis; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Q17; F19; C23;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.