Exchange rate volatility and US commodity trade with the rest of the world
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Scott Hegerty & Amr Hosny, 2015. "Exchange-rate volatility and commodity trade between the E.U. and Egypt: evidence from 59 industries," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 109-129, February.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Dan Xi, 2014. "Economic Uncertainty, Monetary Uncertainty, and the Demand for Money: Evidence From Asian Countries," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1-2), pages 16-28, June.
- Abel Mwanyungwe, 2017. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Malawi¡¯s Tobacco Exports to The United Kingdom and The United States," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 149-168, January.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Nazif Durmaz, 2016.
"Exchange rate volatility and Turkish commodity trade with the rest of the world,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Nazif Durmaz, 2016. "Exchange rate volatility and Turkish commodity trade with the rest of the world," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Harvey, Hanafiah & Hegerty, Scott W., 2014. "Exchange rate volatility and Spanish-American commodity trade flows," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 243-260.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate volatility; GARCH; industry data; United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:24:y:2010:i:5:p:511-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .