Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 51552 Can German Wine Cooperatives Compete on Quality?
by Schamel, Guenter
- 51547 Reshaping agricultural peatland use climate friendly in selected German regions
by Schaller, Lena & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Hübner, Rico & Freibauer, Annette & Droesler, Matthias
- 51545 The Role of Bounded Rationality in Farm Financing Decisions – First Empirical Evidence –
by Musshoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Wassmuss, Harm
- 51542 Collective Activities for the Management of Rural Common-Pool Resources: A Case Study of Irrigation System from Niigata Prefecture, Japan
by Furuzawa, Shinichi & Kiminami, Lily & Kiminami, Akira
- 51541 China’s growing food imports from the EU
by Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Niemi, Jyrki S.
- 51540 Food Safety Information And Meat Demand In Spain
by Radwan, Amr & Gil, Jose Maria & Ben Kaabia, Monia & Serra, Teresa
- 51539 Ambiguous jointness and multifunctionality
by Romstad, Eirik
- 51538 Fat Chance: Modelling the Socio-Economic Determinants of Dietary Fat Intake in China
by Shankar, Bhavani
- 51537 The potential contribution of forage shrubs to economic returns and environmental management in Australian dryland agricultural systems
by Monjardino, Marta & Revell, Dean & Pannell, David J.
- 51488 Insights from the Guatemalan food system: an application of exploratory spatial data analysis techniques for food security analysis
by Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Zeller, Manfred
- 51485 A Test of the New Variant Famine Hypothesis: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia
by Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Chapoto, Antony & Myers, Robert J.
- 51477 Effects of Increased Biofuel Blending on Demand for Biomass, Food Production and Commodity Prices in Eastern Germany
by Zeller, Heiko & Haring, Anna Maria & Khachatryan, Armen
- 51476 Standards Driven Rural Development: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections
by Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 51475 A Theory of Standards-Driven Rural Development
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Rozelle, Scott & Xiang, Tao & Vandemoortele, Thijs
- 51473 Growth Dynamics of Dairy Processing Firms in the European Union
by Gardebroek, Cornelis & Turi, Kedir N. & Wijnands, Jo H.M.
- 51472 Does microfinance reduce rural poverty? Evidence based on household panel data from northern Ethiopia
by Berhane, Guush & Gardebroek, Cornelis
- 51471 Agricultural Clusters in China
by Kiminami, Lily & Kiminami, Akira
- 51470 Is Micro-Finance Achieving Its Goal Among Smallholder Farmers in Africa? Empirical Evidence from Kenya Using Propensity Score Matching
by Owuor, George
- 51469 Analysis of poverty and its covariates among smallholder farmers in the eastern Hararghe highlands of Ethiopia
by Bogale, Ayalneh & Korf, Benedikt
- 51468 Deep roots in culture, shallow roots in nature: Identifying sustainable bamboo management challenges for China and the implications for multidisciplinary research
by Buckingham, Kathleen
- 51467 Poverty Reduction during the Rural-Urban Transformation - The Role of the Missing Middle
by Christiaensen, Luc J.M. & Todo, Yasuyuki
- 51466 Effect of Social Capital on Performance of Smallholder Producer Organizations: The Case of Groundnut Growers in Western Kenya
by Wambugu, Stella N. & Okello, Julius Juma & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo & Bekele, Shiferaw
- 51465 The impact of Foot-and-Mouth Disease Outbreaks and alternative control strategies on agricultural markets and trade
by Junker, Franziska & Komorowska, Joanna & van Tongeren, Frank W.
- 51464 Labour allocation patterns of rural households to agriculture and forest activities in Kakamega district, Western Kenya
by Sikei, Geophrey & Odhiambo, Mark O. & Olwande, John
- 51463 Regional differences in the determinants for structural change in German agriculture
by Roeder, Norbert & Kilian, Stefan
- 51462 Relationship between Income-poverty and Food insecurity in Rural Far-western Mid-hills of Nepal
by Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Joshi, Niraj Prakash
- 51461 The Role of Infrastructure in Mitigating Poverty Dynamics: The Case of an Irrigation Project in Sri Lanka
by Sawada, Yasuyuki & Shoji, Masahiro & Sugawara, Shinya & Shinkai, Naoko
- 51460 Analyzing Drivers of World Food Prices: Weather, Growth, and Biofuels
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Kaye-Blake, William & Cagatay, Selim
- 51459 Exchange Rate Sensitivity of Fresh Tomatoes Imports from Mexico to the United States
by Jaramillo-Villanueva, Jose Luis & Sarker, Rakhal
- 51458 A spatial bio-economic modelling approach on the trade-offs between global bioenergy demand, agricultural intensification, expansion, and trade
by Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Popp, Alexander & Beringer, Tim & Muller, Christoph & Lucht, Wolfgang
- 51454 Operational Models for Improving the Targeting Efficiency of Agricultural and Development Policies: A systematic comparison of different estimation methods using out-of-sample tests
by Houssou, Nazaire & Zeller, Manfred
- 51453 Food Aid, External Trade and Domestic Markets: Implications for Food Security in Darfur
by Dorosh, Paul A. & Subran, Ludovic
- 51449 Issues, impacts, and prospects of the first transgenic crops tolerant to a herbicide. The case of glyphosate-tolerant soybean in the USA
by Bonny, Sylvie
- 51448 Improving Market Access: The Role of Auctions in Converting Tariff-Rate Quotas into Single Tariffs
by Joerin, Robert
- 51444 Semi-subsistence Farm Households in Central and South-eastern Europe: Current State and Future Perspectives
by Fritzsch, Jana & Wegener, Stefan & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Curtiss, Jarmila & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio
- 51438 Farm Household Efficiency In Mozambique
by Uaiene, Rafael N. & Arndt, Channing
- 51437 Market outlet choices in the context of changing demand for fresh meat: implications for smallholder inclusion in pork supply chain in Vietnam
by Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Toan, Nguyen Ngoc & Que, Nguyen Ngoc & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Tisdell, Clement A. & Staal, Steven J.
- 51436 Productivity growth and the effects of R&D in African agriculture
by Alene, Arega D.
- 51435 Enabling Institutions, Collective Action and Watershed Management in Semi-Arid India: Effects on Natural Resources and Rural Poverty
by Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Kebede, Tewodros A. & Reddy, V. Ratna
- 51433 Does Non-Farm Income Increase Farm-Household Income Inequality? Evidence from Three Continents
by Kimhi, Ayal
- 51432 Optimal Groundwater Extraction under the Linear Response and Plateau Technology
by Wang, Chenggang & Segarra, Eduardo
- 51431 Farm performance and support in Central and Western Europe: A comparison of Hungary and France
by Fogarasi, Jozsef & Latruffe, Laure
- 51430 Did Mexican Meat Demand Change under NAFTA?
by Malaga, Jaime E. & Pan, Suwen & Duch-Carvallo, Teresa
- 51429 Factor Content of Agricultural Trade: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity and Transaction Costs
by Kancs, d'Artis & Ciaian, Pavel
- 51428 The Impact of Food Price Shock on Heterogenous Credit Constrained Firms
by Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis
- 51426 On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk
by Xu, Wei & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap
- 51425 Estimating Market Power By Retailers In The Italian Parmigiano Reggiano And Grana Padano Cheese Market
by Sckokai, Paolo & Soregaroli, Claudio & Moro, Daniele
- 51423 Structural Agricultural Land Use Modelling
by Fezzi, Carlo & Bateman, Ian J.
- 51422 Diversification of the marketing chains among organic producers
by Corsi, Alessandro & Borsotto, Patrizia & Borri, Ilaria & Strom, Steinar
- 51421 Evaluation of the Japanese Rice Policy Reforms under the WTO Agreement on Agriculture
by Takahashi, Daisuke & Honma, Masayoshi
- 51420 Dealing with the tradeoff between water for nature and water for rural livelihoods in the presence of climate uncertainties: lessons for water management
by Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Blanco-Gutierrez, Irene & Swartz, Christopher H. & Downing, Thomas E.
- 51415 New Institutional Economics, Governance and the Performance of Water Institutions in India
by Gandhi, Vasant P. & Crase, Lin
- 51407 Approximating optimal numerical solutions to bio-economic systems: How useful is simulation-optimization?
by Börner, Jan & Higgins, Steven Ian & Scheiter, Simon & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 51406 Economic impact of Water users cooperatives: Institutional and economic dynamics in Cauvery Basin, India
by Rohith, B.K. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G.
- 51405 Does election lead to populism or elite capture in rural China
by Shu, Youhua & Chowdhury, Shyamal K.
- 51404 Analysis of profitability and risk in new agriculture in a Himalayan watershed by using dynamic non-linear programming model
by Sharma, Rakesh Kumar & Sankhayan, Prem Lall & Singh, Ranveer
- 51403 Price Support, Efficiency and Technology Change of Ukrainian dairy farms: Spatial dependence in the components of productivity growth
by Nivievskyi, Oleg
- 51402 The Integration of Tomato Markets in Ghana with and without Direct Trade Flows
by Ihle, Rico & Amikuzuno, Joseph
- 51401 Supermarket expansion in developing countries and their role in development: Experiences from the Southern African Development Community (SADC)
by Emongor, Rosemary A. & Kirsten, Johann F.
- 51400 The Changing Political Dynamics of Japanese Agricultural Cooperatives
by Godo, Yoshihisa
- 51399 Contractual Arrangements of Traders in Chinese Wholesale Markets
by Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David G. & Zeng, Yinchu
- 51398 Technology Capital: The Price of Admission to the Growth Club
by Evenson, Robert E. & Fuglie, Keith O.
- 51397 The analysis of irreversibility, uncertainty and dynamic technical inefficiency on the investment decision in Spanish olive sector
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Gil, Jose Maria
- 51396 Impact Analysis Of Food Policy Response On Household Food Security: The Case Of South Africa’S Maize Subsector
by Vermeulen, Hester & Ndibongo Traub, Lulama & Meyer, Ferdinand H.
- 51395 Do the BRICs and Emerging Markets Differ in their Agrifood Trade?
by Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D.
- 51394 Natural Hazards And Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence From Latin America
by van den Berg, Marrit & Fort, Ricardo & Burger, Kees
- 51374 Does Increase in Women's Income Relative to Men's Income Increase Food calorie Intake in Poor Households? Evidence from Nigeria
by Aromolaran, Adebayo B.
- 51367 Synergistic Green and White Revolution: Evidence from Kenya and Uganda
by Jia, Xiangping
- 51366 Evidence of non-linear price transmission between maize markets in Mexico and the US
by Araujo-Enciso, Sergio Rene
- 51365 Analysis of Climate Change Perception and Adaptation among Arable Food Crop Farmers in South Western Nigeria
by Apata, Temidayo Gabriel & Samuel, K.D. & Adeola, A.O.
- 51364 The effect of information on consumer choice (the case of product with new properties)
by Fetisova, Yulia
- 51363 Nonfarm Employment and Poverty Reduction in Rural Ghana: A Propensity-Score Matching Analysis
by Owusu, Victor & Abdulai, Awudu
- 51362 Off-farm Employment and Food Consumption at Home and away from Home: Evidence from Farm Households in Taiwan
by Chang, Hung-Hao & Yen, Steven T.
- 51352 Globalization of Fresh Fruit Products: The Role of Public Agencies and the Transformation of the Petrolina-Juazeiro Valley
by Valente, Airton Saboya Junior
- 51342 Evaluation of rural development programs after Poland’s accession to the EU: regional CGE approach
by Zawalinska, Katarzyna
- 51341 Long-Run Effects From Consumer Reaction To The Spread Of Foodborne Pathogens: The Case Of E. Coli Contamination Of Beef At Jack In The Box Restaurants
by Zhen, Chen
- 51340 The Development of the Willingness to Cooperate: Collective-Action under the Light of the Constructivist Conception of Adult Development
by Meyer, Leandro Fredrico Ferraz & Braga, Marcelo Jose
- 51339 Fear or greed? Duty or solidarity? Motivations and the development of sociocognitive and moral reasoning: experimental evidences from public-goods provision dilemmas
by Meyer, Leandro Fredrico Ferraz & Braga, Marcelo Jose
- 51338 Multicriteria analysis on effective financing of agri-environmental measures and conflicts between environmental objectives
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga
- 51335 Technology Adoption And Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models
by Sharma, Abhijit & Bailey, Alastair & Fraser, Iain
- 51334 GM-free private standards and their effects on biosafety decision-making in developing countries
by Gruere, Guillaume P. & Sengupta, Debdatta
- 51304 The South African Maize Milling Industry: Can Small and Medium-scale Maize Milling Enterprise Survive and Thrive?
by Abu, Orefi & Kirsten, Johann F.
- 51302 Estimating environmental efficiency and Kuznets curve for India
by Jena, Pradyot Ranjan
- 51301 Technical efficiency of organic milk-farms in Germany - the role of subsidies and of regional factors
by Lakner, Sebastian
- 51291 Impacts of organic farming in a developing country: evidence from Tamil Nadu, India, from 1993 to 2003
by Kajisa, Kei & Palanichamy, N. Venkatesa
- 51289 Is Wal-Mart a Monopsony? Evidence from Local Labor Markets
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A.
- 51276 From Pasture Land to Farm Plots, Triggers and Motivations for Land Use Changes in Afar, Ethiopia
by Kotu, Bekele Hundie
- 51234 Consumer Willingness to Pay for Food Safety in Beijing: A Case Study of Food Additives
by Liu, Yuanyuan & Zeng, Yinchu & Yu, Xiaohua
- 51227 Social Cost-Benefit Analysis of Scientific Versus Traditional Shrimp Farming: A Case Study from India
by Bhattacharya, Poulomi & Ninan, K.N.
- 51204 The Choice of Land Tenure Contracts in the Presence of Transaction Costs in Rice Farming in West Java, Indonesia
by Jamal, Erizal & Mardiharini, Maesti
- 51203 The Trade and Welfare Effects of State Trading in China
by McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald
- 51196 The Influence Of Market Structure On The Impacts Of Domestic Subsidies On International Cotton Marekts
by Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don E.
- 51165 What makes exit from poverty: Investigation of smallholder women livestock farmers in Bangladesh
by Akter, Shaheen & Farrington, John
- 51161 Is Contract Farming Really Pro-poor? Empirical Evidence from Northern Vietnam
by Tiongco, Marites M. & Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Costales, Achilles & Son, Nguyen Tuan & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Staal, Steven J.
- 51150 How Important is Economic Geography for Rural Non-Agricultural Employment? Lessons from Brazil
by Jonasson, Erik & Helfand, Steven M.
- 51136 Has Trade Liberalization Improved Food Availability in Developing Countries? An Empirical Analysis
by Bezuneh, Mesfin & Yiheyis, Zelealem
- 51100 Quality and Safety of Milk in Bangladesh: What do Consumers Believe in?
by Islam, S.M. Fakhrul & Jabbar, Mohammad A.
- 51089 Local Impacts of a Global Crisis - Food Price Transmission and Poverty Impacts in Ghana
by Cudjoe, Godsway & Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen
- 51088 Full Product Costs on Base of Farm Accountancy Data by Means of Maximum Entropy
by Lips, Markus
- 51086 Potential Impacts of a Green Revolution in Africa – the Case of Ghana
by Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M.
- 51085 Price Transmission and Adjustment in the Ethiopian Coffee Market
by Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Worako, Tadesse Kumma
- 51084 Prospective Trends in Wine Export Markets – Expert Views from Spain
by Bardaji, Isabel & Mili, Samir
- 51058 Optimal Grain Marketing Revisited: A German and Polish Perspective
by Loy, Jens-Peter & Pieniadz, Agata
- 51051 Explaining differences in farms efficiencies in Polish agriculture
by Hockmann, Heinrich & Pieniadz, Agata
- 51049 Price Cointegration Analyses of Food Crop Markets: The case of Wheat and Teff Commodities in Northern Ethiopia
by Jaleta, Moti & Gebremedhin, Berhanu
- 51048 Can virtual water 'trade' reduce water scarcity in semi-arid countries? The case of Spain
by Garrido, Alberto & Novo, Paula & Rodriguez Casado, Roberto & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo
- 51047 Decomposition of Agricultural Labor Productivity Growth and its Regional Disparity in China
by Xin, Xiangfei & Qin, Fu
- 51046 Modern Supply Chains and Product Innovation: How Can Smallholder Farmers Benefit?
by Schipmann, Christin & Qaim, Matin
- 51044 An Experimental Economic Analysis of Carbon Trading Options for Australia
by Tisdell, John G. & Grainger, Corinne
- 51043 A Typology of Food Security in Developing Countries under High Food Prices
by Yu, Bingxin & You, Liangzhi & Fan, Shenggen
- 51042 Rice Production Response in Cambodia
by Yu, Bingxin & Fan, Shenggen
- 51040 Participation by Men and Women in Off-Farm Activities: an Empirical Analysis in Rural Northern Ghana
by McCarthy, Nancy & Sun, Yan
- 51035 Promoting formal urban agricultural based organisations in the Greater Accra Metropolitan Area of Ghana: what factors influence choice?
by Egyir, Irene Susana
- 51032 German Rapeseed Oil and Biodiesel Pricing under Changing Market Conditions: A Markov-switching Vector Error Correction Model Approach
by Busse, Stefan & Ihle, Rico
- 51031 Farm Productivity and Household Market Participation: Evidence from LSMS Data
by Rios, Ana R. & Shively, Gerald E. & Masters, William A.
- 51030 Water communities in the Republic of Macedonia: an empirical analysis of membership satisfaction and payment behaviour
by Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve
- 51029 ‘GMO-Free’ Labels – Enhancing Transparency or Deceiving Consumers?
by Henseleit, Meike & Kubitzki, Sabine
- 51028 The Effects of Rural Infrastructure Development on Agricultural Production Technical Efficiency: Evidence from the Data of Second National Agricultural Census of China
by Li, Zongzhang & Liu, Xiaomin
- 51027 Answer to the challenges of the 21st century in the Hungarian pig sector
by Balogh, Peter & Ertsey, Imre & Szucs, Istvan
- 51026 To fence or not to fence: A partial probit analysis
by Paragahawewa, Upananda Herath
- 51025 The Export-Production Decision of Chilean Farmers: The Case of Blueberry Producers
by Echeverria, Rodrigo & Gopinath, Munisamy & Moreira, Victor H. & Cortes, Pedro
- 51016 Risks Perceptions and Willingness-to-Pay for Organic Fresh Chicken in Argentina
by Lacaze, Maria Victoria & Rodriguez, Elsa M. & Lupin, Beatriz
- 50965 Oligopsony Power in the Ukrainian Milk Processing Industry: Evidence from the Regional Markets for Raw Milk
by Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Grings, Michael & Glauben, Thomas
- 50964 The impact of Fair Trade on banana producers in northern Peru
by Fort, Ricardo & Ruben, Ruerd
- 50956 Demand for seasonal wage labour in agriculture: what does family farming hide?
by Darpeix, Aurelie & Bignebat, Celine & Perrier-Cornet, Philippe
- 50954 The declining profitability of litchi orchards in northern Thailand: Can innovations reverse the trend?
by Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Potchanasin, Chakrit & Berger, Thomas & Roygrong, Sithidech
- 50953 Fiscal and trade distorting effects of capital gains tax on land sales - empirical evidence from agricultural land market in Finland
by Pietola, Kyosti & Myyra, Sami & Pouta, Eija
- 50944 Investigating linkages between economic growth, energy consumption and pollutant emissions in Tunisia
by Chebbi, Houssem Eddine
- 50943 Impact of the EU Milk Quota on Structural Change in the Dairy Sectors of Germany and The Netherlands
by Huettel, Silke & Jongeneel, Roelof A.
- 50928 The Economic Value of Education in Agricultural Production: A Switching Regression Analysis of Selected East Asian Countries
by Huang, Fung-Mey & Luh, Yir-Hueih
- 50927 Estimation of Agricultural Total Factor Productivity in China: A Panel Cointegration Approach
by Wang, Jintian & Gao, Feng & Wang, Xuezhen
- 50920 Profitability and Environmental Stewardship for Row Crop Production: Are There Trade-offs?
by Jolejole, Christina B. & Swinton, Scott M. & Robertson, G. Philip & Syswerda, Sara P.
- 50902 Household Resources Allocation, Gender, and Economic Performance: Empirical Evidence from Senegal, West Africa
by Ndoye Niane, Aifa Fatimata
- 50901 Impact of Trade blocs on Agricultural Trade and Policy Implications for China: Gravity Model Study
by Sun, Lin
- 50900 An application of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) to Evaluate Economic Efficiency of Poultry Farms in Bangladesh
by Begum, Ismat Ara & Buysse, Jeroen & Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 50899 The diffusion of greenhouse agriculture in northern Thailand: Combining econometrics and agent-based modeling
by Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Berger, Thomas & Sirijinda, Aer & Praneetvatakul, Suwanna
- 50896 Potential Scrub Changes and Its Spatial Allocation under the New Zealand Emission Trading System
by Zhang, Wei & Power, William & Kerr, Suzi
- 50830 Monitoring Choice Task Attribute Attendance In Non-Market Valuation Of Multiple Park Management Services: Does It Matter?
by Scarpa, Riccardo & Thiene, Mara & Hensher, David A.
- 50829 Impact assessment of agricultural research in West Africa: an application of the propensity score matching methodology
by Liebenehm, Sabine & Affognon, Hippolyte & Waibel, Hermann
- 50828 Price Linkage between International Price of Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and Cooking Oil Price in Indonesia
by Rifin, Amzul
- 50827 Liberalization of Staple Crops: Lessons from the Mexican Experience in Maize
by Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Serrano-Cote, Valeria
- 50823 Understanding Spatial Welfare Impacts of a Grain Ethanol Plant
by Van Wart, Justin & Perrin, Richard K.
- 50821 Modelling Climate Change and Agricultural Production in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA): In Quest of Statistics
by Koffi-Tessio, Egnonto M.
- 50791 Measuring Agricultural Innovation System Properties and Performance: Illustrations from Ethiopia and Vietnam
by Spielman, David J. & Kelemework, Dawit
- 50788 Performance Analysis of Production and Trade of Indian Silk under WTO Regime
by Umesh, Kotrakerebasegowda & Akshara, Mutuguppe & Shripad, Bhat & Harishkumar, K. & Srinivasan, S.M.
- 50787 Heterogeneous farmland owners: two approaches for objective based classification
by Pouta, Eija & Myyra, Sami & Hanninen, Harri
- 50786 Supply Responsiveness Of Maize Farmers In Kenya: A Farm-Level Analysis
by Olwande, John & Ngigi, Margaret & Nguyo, Wilson
- 50785 Inter-Temporal Impacts of Technological Interventions of Watershed Development Programme on Household Welfare, Soil Erosion and Nutrient Flow in Semi-Arid India: An Integrated Bioeconomic Modeling Approach
by Swamikannu, Nedumaran
- 50784 China’s Agricultural Modernisation Program: an assessment of its sustainability and impacts in the case of the high-value beef chain
by Waldron, Scott A. & Brown, Colin G. & Longworth, John W.
- 50777 Effect of infrastructure investments on total factor productivity (TFP) in Brazilian agriculture
by Mendes, Sergio Magno & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso & Salvato, Marcio Antonio
- 50776 Application of Chow test to improve analysis of farmer participation in markets in Kenya
by Otieno, David Jakinda & Omiti, John M. & Nyanamba, Timothy O. & McCullough, Ellen B.
- 50775 Agglomeration, Migration and Agricultural Growth: A Regional CGE Analysis for Uganda
by Dorosh, Paul A. & Thurlow, James
- 50760 Impacts of Cash Crop Production on Land Management and Land Degradation: The Case of Coffee and Cotton in Uganda
by Pender, John L. & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Kato, Edward & Kaizzi, Crammer & Ssali, Henry
- 50739 Impact Assessment as Shared Learning
by Wilson, Paul N.
- 50626 Economic analysis of spatial preferences heterogeneity of water quality
by Martin-Ortega, Julia & Brouwer, Roy & Berbel, Julio
- 50624 Impact of groundwater markets in peninsular India on water use efficiency: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach
by Manjunatha, A.V. & Speelman, Stijn & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Chandrakanth, Mysore G.
- 50556 Georeferenced Assessment of Trade Liberalization Effects on Agriculture in Ecuador
by Ludena, Carlos E. & Schuschny, Andres & de Miguel, Carlos & Duran Lima, Jose E.
- 50555 Rural Poverty and Employment Effects of Bt Cotton in India
by Subramanian, Arjunan & Qaim, Matin
- 50554 Technical efficiency improvement of rice farming in southern Thailand
by Kiatpathomchai, Sirirat & Schmitz, P. Michael & Thongrak, Sutonya
- 50550 Ruffled Feathers: Tariff Rate Quotas and Voluntary Export Agreements in U.S.-Mexican Poultry Meat Trade
by Velasquez, Sonia & Gunter, Lewell F. & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Houston, Jack E.
- 50538 Does the structure of agricultural science and technology policy system matter in developing country agricultural productivity growth trends? Evidence from Kenya and Uganda
by Mugunieri, Godiah Lawrence & Obare, Gideon A. & Omamo, Steven Were
- 50537 Impacts Of Community-Driven Development Programs On Income And Asset Acquisition In Africa: The Case Of Nigeria
by Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John L. & Kato, Edward
- 50399 Use of Supermarket Scanner Data to Measure Bread Consumption and Nutrition Choice in Scotland
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa & Toma, Luiza & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Leat, Philip M.K. & Cacciolatti, Luca
- 50366 Investigation of the factors influencing adoption of GM crops at country level
by Hall, Clare & Toma, Luiza & Moran, Dominic
- 50355 Factors Affecting Reduction of Fertilizer Application by Farmers: Empirical Study with Data from Jianghan Plain in Hubei Province
by Liu, Yu & Zhang, Jun-biao & Du, Jiang
- 50354 Calibration of an Agricultural Sector Model for the Region Khorezm (Uzbekistan) based on Survey Data
by Mueller, Marc & Djanibekov, Nodir
- 50334 Credit Constraints, Organizational Choice, and Returns to Capital: Evidence from a Rural Industrial Cluster in China
by Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 50333 The Value to Consumers of Health Labeling Statements on Breakfast Foods and Cereals
by Muth, Mary K. & Zhen, Chen & Taylor, Justin & Cates, Sheryl & Kosa, Katherine M. & Zorn, David & Choiniere, Conrad J.
- 50332 Investigating Thai Shopping Behavior: Wet-Markets, Supermarkets and the ‘Big Middle’
by Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Supatpongkul, Pajaree
- 50329 Understanding Market potential for biodiesel in Spain: A Pilot study based on consumer preferences
by Gracia, Azucena & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Perez y Perez, Luis
- 50328 Modeling Farmers Prefences For Agrienvironmental Scheme Design: A Spanish Case Study
by Espinosa-Goded, Maria & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Ruto, Eric
- 50327 A Meta-Analysis Of Technical Efficiency In Nigerian Agriculture
by Ogundari, Kolawole
- 50326 Research on “Growth Drag” of Water Resource on Agricultural Development in China
by Wang, Xueyuan
- 50324 Modelling physical quantities of food and nutrients consumed from aggregate data – with an application to Finland
by Irz, Xavier T.
- 50323 Adoption and impact of an award winning post-harvest technology: The ASI rice thresher in the Senegal River Valley
by Diagne, Mandiaye & Demont, Matty & Diagne, Aliou
- 50322 Did Agricultural Technological Changes Affect China’s Regional Disparity?
by Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Mao, Xuefeng & Luo, Wanchun & Xin, Xian
- 50321 Comparison of NNARX, ANN and ARIMA Techniques to Poultry Retail Price Forecasting
by Karbasi, Ali Reza & Laskukalayeh, Somayeh Shirzadi & Fahimifard, Seiad Mohammad
- 50319 How Costly are (Agricultural) Investments during Economic Transition? A Critical Literature Appraisal
by Zinych, Nataliya & Odening, Martin
- 50318 Park with People Conservation Strategy: Local Residents Willingness to Pay and Expected Net Losses in Ethiopia
by Bekabil, Fufa & Anemut, Belete
- 50293 Adoption of Food Safety and Quality Standards by China’s Agricultural Cooperatives: A Way out of Monitoring Production Practices of Numerous Small-scale Farmers ?
by Zhou, Jiehong & Jin, Shaosheng
- 50258 Determination of Optimal Environmental Flow Acquisition in Kor Basin, Doroudzan Dam
by Asad Falsafi Zadeh, Neda & Sabouhi Sabouni, Mahmood
- 50219 Employment impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy in Eastern Germany – A regional panel data approach
by Petrick, Martin & Zier, Patrick
- 50171 Proposal for a territorial assessment of the effects of agricultural policies with a georeferred mathematical programming model: a case study
by Scozzafava, Gabriele & Casini, Leonardo
- 50143 Village Elections, Public Goods Investments and Pork Barrel Politics, Chinese-style
by Luo, Renfu & Zhang, Linxiu & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 50121 Price transmission in the Spanish bovine sector: the BSE effect
by Hassouneh, Islam & Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria
- 50120 Assessing consumer preferences for quality and safety attributes of food in the absence of official standards: the case of beef in Ethiopia
by Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Admassu, Samuel A.
- 50106 Building trust in agri-food chains: the mediating role of effective communication
by Fischer, Christian
- 50105 Contract Farming in China: Perspectives of Smallholders
by Guo, Hongdong & Jolly, Robert W.
- 50104 Good News, Bad News: Results from a National Representative Panel Survey on China’s NCMS
by Yi, Hongmei & Zhang, Linxiu & Singer, Kim & Rozelle, Scott & Atlas, Scott
- 50101 Preliminary Impacts of a New Seasonal Work Program on Rural Household Incomes in the Pacific
by Gibson, John & McKenzie, David
- 50074 Making business with giants- impact of retail internationalization in Central and Eastern Europe
by Hanf, Jon Henrich & Dautzenberg, Kirsti & Pall, Zsombor
- 50046 Mitigating Contractual Hazards: Short-term vs. Long-term Contracting in Animal Agriculture
by Dubois, Pierre & Vukina, Tomislav
- 50039 Rural livestock asset portfolio in northern Ethiopia: A microeconomic analysis of choice and accumulation
by Tegebu, Fredu Nega & Mathijs, Erik & Deckers, Jozef A. & Tollens, Eric
- 49995 The Effect of China's RMB Exchange Rate Movement on Its Agricultural Export: A Case Study of Export to Japan
by Longjiang, Chen
- 49994 Contributions of Social Capital Theory in Predicting Collective Action Behavior among Livestock Keeping Communities in Kenya
by Ouma, Emily Awuor & Abdulai, Awudu
- 49993 Assessing Consumer Preferences and Attitudes toward Imported Pork in Urban China
by Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wu, Laping
- 49987 An Economic Analysis of the Impact of Food Prices and Other Factors on Adult Lifestyles: Choices of Physical Activity and Healthy Weight
by Chen, Yanni & Huffman, Wallace E.
- 49986 Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for New Genetically Modified Food Products: Evidence from Experimental Auctions of Intragenic and Transgenic Foods
by Colson, Gregory & Huffman, Wallace E.
- 49973 Comparative Analysis of the Safe Training Performance about Farmers Use Pesticide -Sichuan Province of China as an example
by Wenting, Song & Xinhong, Fu & Deping, Xiong & Yan, Wang & Lian, Huang
- 49972 The Rise of Obesity in Transition: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Russia
by Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Rizov, Marian