Unstable Individual Preferences and Stable Aggregate Demand: French Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Farmed and Wild Cod
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frode Alfnes, 2009. "Valuing product attributes in Vickrey auctions when market substitutes are available," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 133-149, June.
- Mattei, Aurelio, 2000.
"Full-scale real tests of consumer behavior using experimental data,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 487-497, December.
- Aurelio MATTEI, 1998. "Full-scale Real Tests of Consumer Behavior using Experimental Data," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 9806, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- McAlister, Leigh & Pessemier, Edgar, 1982. "Variety Seeking Behavior: An Interdisciplinary Review," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 311-322, December.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Kirman, Alan, 1995. "Nonclassical demand : A model-free examination of price-quantity relations in the Marseille fish market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 227-257, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D. & Combs, T. Dalton & Kodaverdian, Niree, 2019. "The development of consistent decision-making across economic domains," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 217-240.
- Liberali, Guilherme & Gruca, Thomas S. & Nique, Walter M., 2011. "The effects of sensitization and habituation in durable goods markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 398-410, July.
- Andreoni,J. & Harbaugh,W.T., 2005.
"Power indices for revealed preference tests,"
10, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James Andreoni & William T. Harbaugh, 2006. "Power Indices for Revealed Preference Tests," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001257, UCLA Department of Economics.
- James Andreoni & William Harbaugh, 2005. "Power Indicies for Revealed Preference Tests," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000181, UCLA Department of Economics.
- P. B. Seetharaman & Hai Che, 2009. "Price Competition in Markets with Consumer Variety Seeking," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 516-525, 05-06.
- Cox, James C., 2010.
"Some issues of methods, theories, and experimental designs,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 24-28, January.
- James C. Cox, 2009. "Some Issues of Methods, Theories, and Experimental Designs," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Frode Alfnes & Chengyan Yue & Helen H. Jensen, 2010.
"Cognitive dissonance as a means of reducing hypothetical bias,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Frode Alfnes & Chengyan Yue & Helen H. Jensen, 2009. "Cognitive Dissonance as a Means of Reducing Hypothetical Bias," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp486, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Alfnes, Frode & Yue, Chengyan & Jensen, Helen H., 2010. "Cognitive Dissonance As a Means of Reducing Hypothetical Bias," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31300, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alfnes, Frode & Yue, Chengyan & Jensen, Helen H., 2010. "Cognitive dissonance as a means of reducing hypothetical bias," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800001507, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Javornik, Ana & Marder, Ben & Pizzetti, Marta & Warlop, Luk, 2021. "Augmented self - The effects of virtual face augmentation on consumers' self-concept," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 170-187.
- Rohm, Andrew J. & Swaminathan, Vanitha, 2004. "A typology of online shoppers based on shopping motivations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 748-757, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1758 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2005. "A simple test of Richter-rationality," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00084390, HAL.
- Thomas Ã…stebro & Kevyn Yong, 2016. "Invention Quality and Entrepreneurial Earnings: The Role of Prior Employment Variety," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 40(2), pages 381-400, March.
- Christopher R. Gustafson & Travis J. Lybbert & Daniel A. Sumner, 2016. "Consumer sorting and hedonic valuation of wine attributes: exploiting data from a field experiment," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 91-103, January.
- Ponta, Linda & Trinh, Mailan & Raberto, Marco & Scalas, Enrico & Cincotti, Silvano, 2019.
"Modeling non-stationarities in high-frequency financial time series,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 521(C), pages 173-196.
- Linda Ponta & Mailan Trinh & Marco Raberto & Enrico Scalas & Silvano Cincotti, 2012. "Modeling non-stationarities in high-frequency financial time series," Papers 1212.0479, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- C. Goukens & S. Dewitte & I. Anthoons, 2003. "When New Feels Good. Enhancing Variety Seeking by Using Subtle Priming," Review of Business and Economic Literature, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(3), pages 469-488.
- Daniele Giachini, 2018. "Rationality and Asset Prices under Belief Heterogeneity," LEM Papers Series 2018/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mantrala, Murali K. & Levy, Michael & Kahn, Barbara E. & Fox, Edward J. & Gaidarev, Peter & Dankworth, Bill & Shah, Denish, 2009. "Why is Assortment Planning so Difficult for Retailers? A Framework and Research Agenda," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 71-83.
- Vakeel, Khadija Ali & FuduriÄ‡, Morana & Malthouse, Edward C., 2021. "Extending variety seeking to multi-sided platforms: Impact of new retailer listing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Gallegati, Mauro & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Kirman, Alan & Palestrini, Antonio, 2011.
"What’s that got to do with the price of fish? Buyers behavior on the Ancona fish market,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 20-33.
- Mauro Gallegati & Gianfranco Giulioni & Alan Kirman & Antonio Palestrini, 2010. "What's that got to do with the price of fish? Buyers behavior on the Ancona fish market," Working Papers halshs-00545129, HAL.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 1998. "Inertia and Variety Seeking in a Model of Brand-Purchase Timing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 253-270.
- W D A Bryant, 2009. "General Equilibrium:Theory and Evidence," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 6875, May.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2011. "Willingness to pay for a local food label for lamb meat in Spain," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114607, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:49968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.