Valuing product attributes in Vickrey auctions when market substitutes are available
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frode Alfnes & Chengyan Yue & Helen H. Jensen, 2010.
"Cognitive dissonance as a means of reducing hypothetical bias,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Frode Alfnes & Chengyan Yue & Helen H. Jensen, 2009. "Cognitive Dissonance as a Means of Reducing Hypothetical Bias," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp486, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Alfnes, Frode & Yue, Chengyan & Jensen, Helen H., 2010. "Cognitive Dissonance As a Means of Reducing Hypothetical Bias," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31300, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Hao & Elbakidze, Levan, 2016. "Application of Regression Discontinuity Approach in Experimental Auctions: A Case Study of Gaining Participants’ Trust and Their Willingness to Pay," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236149, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Han, Doo Bong & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Lee, Ji Yong & Yoon, Jong Min, 2012. "Assessing Korean Consumers’ Valuation for Domestic and Imported Rice: Importance of Country of Origin and Food Miles Information," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119817, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alfnes, Frode & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2009. "Unstable Individual Preferences and Stable Aggregate Demand: French Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Farmed and Wild Cod," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49968, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christopher R. Gustafson & Travis J. Lybbert & Daniel A. Sumner, 2016. "Consumer sorting and hedonic valuation of wine attributes: exploiting data from a field experiment," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 91-103, January.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Shupp, Robert & Opoku, Edward & Mishili, Fulgence & Reyes, Bryon & Kusolwa, Paul & Kusi, Francis & Kudra, Abdul, 2018. "Do Farmers Value Seeds of Different Quality Differently? Evidence from Willingness to Pay Experiments in Tanzania and Ghana," Food Security International Development Working Papers 270988, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- COMBRIS Pierre & SEABRA PINTO Alexandra & GIRAUD HERAUD Eric, 2015. "Relative willingness to pay and surplus comparison mechanism in experimental auctions," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Katherine P. Adams & Travis J. Lybbert & Stephen A. Vosti & Emmanuel Ayifah, 2016. "Using an economic experiment to estimate willingness-to-pay for a new maternal nutrient supplement in Ghana," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(5), pages 581-595, September.
- Maurizio Canavari & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Jayson L. Lusk & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr., 2018.
"How to run an experimental auction: A review of recent advances,"
2018-5, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Canavari, Maurizio & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2018. "How to run an experimental auction: A review of recent advances," MPRA Paper 89715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tyler J. Klain & Jayson L. Lusk & Glynn T. Tonsor & Ted C. Schroeder, 2014. "An experimental approach to valuing information," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 635-648, September.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2011. "Willingness to pay for a local food label for lamb meat in Spain," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114607, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dolgopolova, Irina & Teuber, Ramona & Roosen, Jutta, 2017. "The Reference Price Is Not The Limit: Analysis Of Consumer Valuations In Second-price Vickrey Auction," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 260882, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lee, Ji Yong & Fox, John A., 2016. "The effects of allowing substitutes on bidding behavior in a private value experimental auction," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235900, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Combris, Pierre & Giraud-Héraud, Eric & Pinto, Alexandra Seabra, 2015. "Relative willingness to pay and surplus comparison mechanism," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202755, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:133-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.