Full-scale real tests of consumer behavior using experimental data
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-973, July.
- Michael Jerison, 1994. "Optimal Income Distribution Rules and Representative Consumers," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(4), pages 739-771.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1987.
"Distributions of Preferences and the 'Law of Demand.',"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 155-161, January.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1984. "Distribution of Preferences and the 'Law of Demand'," Working papers 356, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1985. "Distributions of preferences and the "law of demand"," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8513, CEPREMAP.
- Varian, Hal R., 1990. "Goodness-of-fit in optimizing models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 125-140.
- Robert Slonim & Alvin E. Roth, 1998. "Learning in High Stakes Ultimatum Games: An Experiment in the Slovak Republic," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 569-596, May.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Knetsch, Jack L., 1992. "Preferences and nonreversibility of indifference curves," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 131-139, January.
- K. R. MacCrimmon & M. Toda, 1969. "The Experimental Determination of Indifference Curves," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(4), pages 433-451.
- John R. Carter & Michael D. Irons, 1991. "Are Economists Different, and If So, Why?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 171-177, Spring. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:43:y:2000:i:4:p:487-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.