Citations for "Full-scale real tests of consumer behavior using experimental data"
by Mattei, Aurelio
- Andreoni,J. & Harbaugh,W.T., 2005.
"Power indices for revealed preference tests,"
10, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James Andreoni & William Harbaugh, 2005. "Power Indicies for Revealed Preference Tests," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000181, UCLA Department of Economics.
- James Andreoni & William T. Harbaugh, 2006. "Power Indices for Revealed Preference Tests," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001257, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David Jerison & Michael Jerison, 2001. "Real Income Growth And Revealed Preference Inconsistency," Economics Working Papers we012902, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- James C. Cox, 2009.
"Some Issues of Methods, Theories, and Experimental Designs,"
Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series
2009-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Cox, James C., 2010. "Some issues of methods, theories, and experimental designs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 24-28, January.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2006. "A Simple Test of Richter-Rationality," Documents de recherche 06-01, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Alfnes, Frode & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2009. "Unstable Individual Preferences and Stable Aggregate Demand: French Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Farmed and Wild Cod," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49968, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- McCAUSLAND, William, 2004.
"Bayesian Analysis for a Theory of Random Consumer Demand: The Case of Indivisible Goods,"
Cahiers de recherche
2004-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- McCAUSLAND, William J., 2004. "Bayesian Analysis for a Theory of Random Consumer Demand: The Case of Indivisible Goods," Cahiers de recherche 10-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00084390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Porter, 2014. "For Love or Reward? Characterising Preferences for Giving to Parents in an Experimental Setting," Economics Series Working Papers 709, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2005.
"A simple test of Richter-rationality,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b06008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2006. "A simple test of Richter-rationality," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00084390, HAL.
- James Andreoni & John Miller, 2002. "Giving According to GARP: An Experimental Test of the Consistency of Preferences for Altruism," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 737-753, March.
- Iehlé, Vincent & Forges, Françoise, 2014.
"Afriat's theorem for indivisible goods,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/11953, Paris Dauphine University.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Matos, Daniel L. & Palmero, Carlos R., 2009. "Goodness of fit in optimizing consumer's model," MPRA Paper 20134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- List, John & Millimet, Daniel, . "Bounding the Impact of Market Experience on Rationality: Evidence from a Field Experiment with Imperfect Compliance," Departmental Working Papers 0505, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Natalia Mishagina, 2014. "Insensitivity to Prices in a Dictator Game," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-19, CIRANO.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00449463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Jerison, 2001. "Demand Dispersion, Metonymy and Ideal Panel Data," Discussion Papers 01-11, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & François Gardes & Christophe Starzec, 2010. "GARP violation, Economic Environment Distortions and Shadow Prices: Evidence from Household Expenditure Panel Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00449463, HAL.
- Syngjoo Choi & Raymond Fisman & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2007. "Substantive and Procedural Rationality in Decisions under Uncertainty," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000946, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ivan Moscati & Paola Tubaro, 2009. "Random behavior and the as-if defense of rational choice theory in demand experiments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27001, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Heufer, Jan, 2014. "Nonparametric comparative revealed risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 569-616.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00376747 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Heufer, 2014. "A geometric approach to revealed preference via Hamiltonian cycles," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 329-341, March.