A simple test of Richter-rationality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-973, July.
- Chateauneuf, Alain, 1987. "Continuous representation of a preference relation on a connected topological space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-146, April.
- Philippe Février & Michael Visser, 2004.
"A Study of Consumer Behavior Using Laboratory Data,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 93-114, February.
- Philippe Fevrier & Michael Visser, 2000. "A Study of Consumer Behavior Using Laboratory Data," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1095, Econometric Society.
- Philippe Février & Michael Visser, 2000. "AStudyof Consumer Behavior Using Laboratory Data," Working Papers 2000-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1983. "Numerical representation of intransitive preferences on a countable set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 213-217, June.
- Agaev, Rafig & Aleskerov, Fuad, 1993. "Interval choice: classic and general cases," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-272, November.
- Andreoni,J. & Harbaugh,W.T., 2005.
"Power indices for revealed preference tests,"
10, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James Andreoni & William T. Harbaugh, 2006. "Power Indices for Revealed Preference Tests," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001257, UCLA Department of Economics.
- James Andreoni & William Harbaugh, 2005. "Power Indicies for Revealed Preference Tests," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000181, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fishburn, P. C., 1984. "SSB utility theory and decision-making under uncertainty," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 253-285, December.
- Mattei, Aurelio, 2000. "Full-scale real tests of consumer behavior using experimental data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 487-497, December.
- William T. Harbaugh & Kate Krause & Timothy R. Berry, 2001. "GARP for Kids: On the Development of Rational Choice Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1539-1545, December.
- Jamison, Dean T & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Semiorders and the Theory of Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 901-912, September.
- Famulari, Melissa, 1995. "A Household-Based, Nonparametric Test of Demand Theory," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 372-382, May.
- Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1993. "Numerical Representation Of Acyclic Preferences," Working Papers. Serie AD 1993-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dombi, Jozsef & Vincze, Nandor J., 1994. "Universal characterization of non-transitive preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 91-104, February.
- Loomes, Graham & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert, 1991. "Observing Violations of Transitivity by Experimental Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 425-439, March.
- Anand, Paul, 1995. "Foundations of Rational Choice Under Risk," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774426.
- Sippel, Reinhard, 1997. "An Experiment on the Pure Theory of Consumer's Behaviour," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(444), pages 1431-1444, September.
- Rodriguez-Palmero, Carlos, 1997. "A representation of acyclic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 143-146, February.
- Diaye, Marc-Arthur, 1999. "Variable intervals model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 21-33, July.
- James Andreoni & John Miller, 2002. "Giving According to GARP: An Experimental Test of the Consistency of Preferences for Altruism," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 737-753, March.
More about this item
Keywordsvariable intervals functions; GARP; choice functions; Richter-rationality; variable intervals functions.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00084390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.