SSB utility theory and decision-making under uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2005.
"A simple test of Richter-rationality,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b06008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2006. "A simple test of Richter-rationality," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00084390, HAL.
- Aziz, Haris & Brandl, Florian & Brandt, Felix, 2015. "Universal Pareto dominance and welfare for plausible utility functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 123-133.
- Marc Willinger, 1990. "La rénovation des fondements de l'utilité et du risque," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(1), pages 5-48.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nakamura, Yutaka, 1998. "Skew-symmetric additive representations of preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 367-387, October.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2006. "A Simple Test of Richter-Rationality," Documents de recherche 06-01, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Miljkovic, Dragan, 2005. "Rational choice and irrational individuals or simply an irrational theory: A critical review of the hypothesis of perfect rationality," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 621-634, October.
- Kobi Kriesler & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009. "Framing-based Choice: A Model of Decision-making Under Risk," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 25, pages 65-89.
- Kobi Kriesler & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009. "Framing-Based Choice: A Model of Decision-Making Under Risk," Working Papers 2009-17, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F., 2013. "In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 126-140.
- Attema, Arthur & Brouwer, Werner, 2012. "In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks," MPRA Paper 36100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc, 2004. "A note on Wakker's Cardinal Coordinate Independence," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 11-22, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:8:y:1984:i:3:p:253-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed