Agricultural Clusters in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Dagula & Lily Kiminami, 2009. "Promotion of dairy farming and poverty reduction in Inner Mongolia, China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 82-96, February.
- Lily Kiminami & Akira Kiminami, 2009. "Economic growth and food policy in urban China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 18-30, February.
- Lily Kiminami, 2009. "Food security and sustainability policy in Asia," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2/3/4), pages 318-333.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural clusters; rural development; business collaboration; China; Japan; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Industrial Organization; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; International Development; Livestock Production/Industries; Public Economics; Q10; Q13;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.