Agricultural Clusters in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Dagula & Lily Kiminami, 2009. "Promotion of dairy farming and poverty reduction in Inner Mongolia, China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 82-96, February.
- Lily Kiminami & Akira Kiminami, 2009. "Economic growth and food policy in urban China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 18-30, February.
- Lily Kiminami, 2009. "Food security and sustainability policy in Asia," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2/3/4), pages 318-333.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural clusters; rural development; business collaboration; China; Japan; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Industrial Organization; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; International Development; Livestock Production/Industries; Public Economics; Q10; Q13;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .