Coïntégration et modèles dynamiques
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antoine d'Autume, 1992. "Coïntégration et modèles dynamiques," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00430037, HAL.
- D'Autume, A., 1992. "Cointegration et Modeles Dynamiques," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.42, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 15-90,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," Working papers 427, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," NBER Working Papers 1950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-987, December.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1989. "A Traditional Interpretation of Macroeconomic Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1146-1164, December.
- Kloek, Teun, 1984. "Dynamic Adjustment When the Target Is Nonstationary," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(2), pages 315-326, June.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Charles Wyplosz, 1985. "The Zero Root Problem: A Note on the Dynamic Determination of the Stationary Equilibrium in Linear Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 353-357.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Thierry LAURENT & François LEGENDRE, 1987. "Spécification des processus d’ajustement et modélisation macroéconomique," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1987033, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gregoir, Stéphane & Laroque, Guy, 1993. "Multivariate Time Series: A Polynomial Error Correction Representation Theorem," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 329-342, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Etro, Federico, 2017. "Research in economics and macroeconomics," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 373-383.
- Issler, Joao Victor & Vahid, Farshid, 2001. "Common cycles and the importance of transitory shocks to macroeconomic aggregates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 449-475, June.
- Lawrence J. Christiano, 1987. "Why is consumption less volatile than income?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, vol. 11(Fall), pages 2-20.
- Ambler, Steven & Cardia, Emanuela & Phaneuf, Louis, 1992.
"Contrats de salaire, croissance endogène et fluctuations,"
L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 175-204, mars et j.
- ambler, s. & cardia, e. & phaneuf, l., 1991. "contracts de salaire, croissance endogene et fluctuations," Cahiers de recherche 9124, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ambler, S. & Cardia, E. & Phaneuf, L., 1991. "contracts de salaire, croissance endogene et fluctuations," Cahiers de recherche 9124, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Paul Lau, Sau-Him, 1999. "I(0) In, integration and cointegration out:: Time series properties of endogenous growth models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 1-24, November.
- Verma, R. & Wilson, E.J., 2005. "Savings, Investment, Foreign Inflows and Economic Growth of the Indian Economy 1950-2001," Economics Working Papers wp05-23, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Ramazan Sari & Ugur Soytas, 2006. "Income and Education in Turkey: A Multivariate Analysis," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 181-196.
- Bee Wah Tan & Chor Foon Tang, 2016. "Examining the Causal Linkages among Domestic Investment, FDI, Trade, Interest Rate and Economic Growth in ASEAN-5 Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 214-220.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2021. "The Productivity Gap Among Major European Countries, USA and Japan," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 7(1), pages 59-78, March.
- Samargandi, Nahla & Fidrmuc, Jan & Ghosh, Sugata, 2015.
"Is the Relationship Between Financial Development and Economic Growth Monotonic? Evidence from a Sample of Middle-Income Countries,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 66-81.
- Nahla Samargandi & Jan Fidrmuc & Sugata Ghosh, 2014. "Is the Relationship between Financial Development and Economic Growth Monotonic? Evidence from a Sample of Middle Income Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4743, CESifo.
- Guillén, Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho & Issler, João Victor & Franco-Neto, Afonso Arinos de Mello, 2014.
"On the welfare costs of business-cycle fluctuations and economic-growth variation in the 20th century and beyond,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 62-78.
- Guillen, Osmani Teixeira Carvalho & Issler, João Victor & Franco Neto, Afonso Arinos de Mello, 2013. "On the welfare costs of business-cycle fluctuations and economic-growth variation in the 20th century and beyond," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 748, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Khobai Hlalefang & Hamman Nicolene & Mkhombo Thando & Mhaka Simba & Mavikela Nomahlubi & Phiri Andrew, 2018.
"The FDI-Growth Nexus in South Africa: A Re-Examination Using Quantile Regression Approach,"
Studia Universitatis Babeș-Bolyai Oeconomica, Sciendo, vol. 63(3), pages 33-55, December.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Nicolene Hamman & Thando Mkhombo & Simba Mhaka & Nomahlubi Mavikela & Andrew Phiri, 2017. "The FDI-growth nexus in South Africa: A re-examination using quantile regression approach," Working Papers 1703, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jul 2017.
- Khobai, Hlalefang & Hamman, Nicolene & Mkhombo, Thando & Mhaka, Simba & Mavikela, Nomahlubi & Phiri, Andrew, 2017. "The FDI-growth nexus in South Africa: A re-examination using quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 80152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2014.
"Productivity growth and volatility: how important are wage and price rigidities?,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 306-324, January.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Volatility: How Important are Wage and Price Rigidities?," CEIS Research Paper 211, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Sep 2011.
- Annicchiarico Barbara & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Productivity growth and volatility: How important are wage and price rigidities?," wp.comunite 0089, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2013. "Productivity Growth and Volatility: How Important Are Wage and Price Rigidities?," Working Paper series 02_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Clemens, Christiane & Soretz, Susanne, 1999. "Konsequenzen des Zins- und Einkommensrisikos auf das wirtschaftliche Wachstum," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-221, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Unbreen Qayyum & Zafar Mahmood, 2013. "Inter-linkage between Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Trade in Pakistan: Are they Complements or Substitute?," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:91, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2016. "Azar, Determinismo e Indecidibilidad en la Teoría del Ciclo Económico [Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Business Cycle Theory]," MPRA Paper 72978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- feng dai, 2005. "Boating Against the Current: Cases, Concepts, Models and Development Power," Econometrics 0503003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Tarlok, 2010. "Does domestic saving cause economic growth? A time-series evidence from India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 231-253, March.
- Alejandro Cunat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2004.
"Hecksher-Ohlin Business Cycles,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 555-585, July.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marco Maffezzoli, "undated". "Heckscher-Ohlin Business Cycles," Working Papers 210, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Maffezzoli, Marco, 2002. "Heckscher-Ohlin Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 3382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1992_num_106_5_5316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.