The Flowchart Model of Cluster Policy: The Automobile Industry Cluster in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roland, Gerard & Verdier, Thierry, 2003.
"Law enforcement and transition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 669-685, August.
- Gerard Roland & Thierry Verdier, 1999. "Law Enforcement and Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 262, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Roland, Gérard & Verdier, Thierry, 2000. "Law Enforcement and Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland, G. & Verdier, T., 2000. "Law Enforcement and Transition," DELTA Working Papers 2000-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2005. "Law, finance, and economic growth in China," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 57-116, July.
- Papke, Leslie E & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1996.
"Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(K) Plan Participation Rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 619-632, Nov.-Dec..
- Leslie E. Papke & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 1993. "Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(k) Plan Participation Rates," NBER Technical Working Papers 0147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiyou He, 2011. "Interaction between Transnational Corporations and Local Government on Industry Clusters in China: The Case of the Automobile Industry," Chapters,in: Industrial Clusters, Upgrading and Innovation in East Asia, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsPrioritization of cluster policy; Linearization of policy measures; Flowchart model; Inductive method; Anchor firm; Capacity; China; Industrial estates; Industrial policy; Automobile industry; 中国; 工業地帯; 産業政策; 自動車産業;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-05-19 (China)
- NEP-GEO-2007-05-19 (Economic Geography)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .