Report NEP-GEO-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Charlie & Andersson, Åke E & Cheshire, Paul & Stough, Roger R, 2007. "Innovation, Dynamic Regions and Regional Dynamics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 89, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Giovanna Messina, 2007. "A new measure of local endowments of transport infrastructures," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 624, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- E.M. Bosker & G.A. Marlet, 2006. "Urban growth and decline in Europe," Working Papers 06-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2007. "Inside the Black Box of Regional Development - human capital, the creative class and tolerance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 88, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Brown, W. Mark, 2007. "The Ebb and Flow of Comparative Advantage: Trade and the Industrial Specialization of Canadian Manufacturing Regions, 1974 to 1999," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007044e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:ema:worpap:2007-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger, 2007. "Regional Unemployment Disparities: An Evaluation of Policy Measures," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & John Rowse, 2007. "Downtown Parking in Auto City," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 665, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Okada, Aya & Siddharthan, N.S., 2007. "Industrial Clusters in India: Evidence from Automobile Clusters in Chennai and the National Capital Region," IDE Discussion Papers 103, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Coutts, K. & Glyn, A. & Rowthorn, B., 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0721, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 2007. "The Flowchart Model of Cluster Policy: The Automobile Industry Cluster in China," IDE Discussion Papers 100, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Marco Bee & Roberto Benedetti & Giuseppe Espa, 2007. "Spatial models for flood risk assessment," Department of Economics Working Papers 0710, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Jon H. Fiva, 2007. "Does Welfare Policy Affect Residential Choices? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers 503, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- William Kerr & Edward Glaeser & Glenn Ellison, 2007. "What Causes Industry Agglomeration? Evidence from Coagglomeration Patterns," Working Papers 07-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 2771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).