The Integration of Tomato Markets in Ghana with and without Direct Trade Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E. & Seo, Byeongseon, 2002.
"Testing for two-regime threshold cointegration in vector error-correction models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 293-318, October.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Hansen/Seo paper on threshold cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTZ00092, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bob Baulch, 1997. "Transfer Costs, Spatial Arbitrage, and Testing for Food Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 477-487.
- Christopher B. Barrett, 1996. "Market Analysis Methods: Are Our Enriched Toolkits Well Suited to Enlivened Markets?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 825-829.
- Jesús Gonzalo & Jean-Yves Pitarakis, 2006. "Threshold Effects in Cointegrating Relationships," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(s1), pages 813-833, December.
- Christopher B. Barrett & Jau Rong Li, 2002. "Distinguishing between Equilibrium and Integration in Spatial Price Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 292-307.
- Paul L. Fackler & Hüseyin Tastan, 2008. "Estimating the Degree of Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(1), pages 69-85.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J. Z. & Kolavalli, Shashi L., 2010. "The case of tomato in Ghana: Processing," GSSP working papers 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Amikuzuno, Joseph & Ihle, Rico, 2010. "Seasonal Asymmetric Price Transmission in Ghanaian Tomato Markets: Adapting Johansen’s Estimation Method," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96814, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2015.
"Price Transmission in the European Tomatoes and Cauliflowers Sectors,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 399-413, June.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price transmission in the European tomatoes and cauliflowers sectors," MPRA Paper 62180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shrestha, Rudra Bahadur & Huang, Wen-Chi & Ghimire, Raju, 2. "Market Price Cointegration Of Tomato: Effects To Nepalese Farmers," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(2).
- Robinson, Elizabeth J. Z. & Kolavalli, Shashi L., 2010. "The case of tomato in Ghana: Marketing," GSSP working papers 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords— spatial market integration; regime-dependent vector error correction model; information flow; Ghana; tomato.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade; Marketing; JEL: C32; Q11; Q13; F14;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .