Measuring Agricultural Innovation System Properties and Performance: Illustrations from Ethiopia and Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spielman, David J. & Kelemework, Dawit, 2009. "Measuring agricultural innovation system properties and performance: Illustrations from Ethiopia and Vietnam," IFPRI discussion papers 851, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988.
- Schiffer, Eva, 2007. "The power mapping tool: A method for the empirical research of power relations," IFPRI discussion papers 703, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Archibugi, Daniele & Coco, Alberto, 2005. "Measuring technological capabilities at the country level: A survey and a menu for choice," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 175-194, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Letty, Brigid & Shezi, Zanele & Mudhara, Maxwell, 2012. "An exploration of agricultural grassroots innovation in South Africa and implications for innovation indicator development," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ragasa, Catherine & Babu, Suresh & Abdullahi, Aliyu Sabi & Abubakar, Baba Yusuf, 2010. "Strengthening innovation capacity of Nigerian agricultural research organizations:," IFPRI discussion papers 01050, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2010. "Indonesia : Agriculture Public Expenditure Review 2010," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13069, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; developing countries; innovation; Ethiopia; Vietnam; Agricultural and Food Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; O13; O32; Q16;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:50791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.