Relationship between Income-poverty and Food insecurity in Rural Far-western Mid-hills of Nepal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Joshi, Niraj Prakash, 2009. "Relationship between Income-poverty and Food insecurity in Rural Far-western Mid-hills of Nepal," MPRA Paper 35378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- S.R. Osmani & B.B. Bajracharya, 2008. "Nepal," Chapters, in: Anis Chowdhury & Wahiduddin Mahmud (ed.), Handbook on the South Asian Economies, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Valerie Rhoe & Suresh Babu & William Reidhead, 2008. "An analysis of food security and poverty in Central Asia-case study from Kazakhstan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 452-465.
- Carlos Gradín & Olga Cantó & Coral del Río, 2008.
"Inequality, poverty and mobility: Choosing income or consumption as welfare indicators,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 32(2), pages 169-200, May.
- Carlos Gradín (a) & Olga Cantó & Coral del Río, "undated". "Inequality, Poverty And Mobility: Choosing Income Or Consumption As Welfare Indicators," Working Papers 18-04 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Richard Bavier, 2008. "Reconciliation of income and consumption data in poverty measurement," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 40-62.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security and Poverty;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .