In: Handbook on the South Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Yongfu & Quibria, M. G., 2013. "The Global Partnership for Inclusive Growth," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yadav Uprety & Ram Poudel & Hugo Asselin & Emmanuel Boon, 2011. "Plant biodiversity and ethnobotany inside the projected impact area of the Upper Seti Hydropower Project, Western Nepal," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 463-492, June.
- repec:nrb:journl:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shoorabeer Paudyal Ph.D., 2012. "Does Tourism Really Matter for Economic Growth? Evidence from Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 24(1), pages 48-66, April.
- Pelaez-Samaniego, Manuel Raul & Riveros-Godoy, Gustavo & Torres-Contreras, Santiago & Garcia-Perez, Tsai & Albornoz-Vintimilla, Esteban, 2014. "Production and use of electrolytic hydrogen in Ecuador towards a low carbon economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 626-631.
- Joshi, Niraj Prakash & Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Piya, Luni, 2010. "Poverty and Food Insecurity in Nepal A Review," MPRA Paper 35387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Joshi, Niraj Prakash, 2009.
"Relationship between Income-poverty and Food insecurity in Rural Far-western Mid-hills of Nepal,"
35378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Joshi, Niraj Prakash, 2009. "Relationship between Income-poverty and Food insecurity in Rural Far-western Mid-hills of Nepal," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51462, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kiran Rupakhetee & Almas Heshmati, 2011. "Rhetorics vs. Realities in Implementation of e-Government Master Plan in Nepal," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201175, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2011.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brossmann, Brent, 2010. "Symbolic convergence and the hydrogen economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1999-2012, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Studies; Development Studies; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3554_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.