The global partnership for inclusive growth
This paper investigates the determinants of inclusive growth with a focus on foreign aid. Based on the Solow growth model, a theoretical model has been developed which shows that foreign aid can stimulate inclusive growth if it is effectively used for aug
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huang, Yongfu & Quibria, M. G., 2013. "The global partnership for sustainable development," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- James E. Foster & Miguel Székely, 2001.
"Is Economic Growth Good for the Poor?: Tracking Low Incomes Using General Means,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6486, Inter-American Development Bank.
- James E. Foster & Miguel Székely, 2008. "Is Economic Growth Good For The Poor? Tracking Low Incomes Using General Means," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1143-1172, November.
- James E. Foster & Miguel Székely, 2001. "Is Economic Growth Good for the Poor? Tracking Low Incomes Using General Means," Research Department Publications 4269, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eskander Alvi & Aberra Senbeta, 2012. "Does Foreign Aid Reduce Poverty?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(8), pages 955-976, November.
- Rabah Arezki & Mustapha K. Nabli, 2012.
"Natural Resources, Volatility, and Inclusive Growth: Perspectives from the Middle East and North Africa,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3818, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rabah Arezki & Mustapha K. Nabli, 2012. "Natural Resources, Volatility, and Inclusive Growth: Perspectives from the Middle East and North Africa," OxCarre Working Papers 086, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mustapha K. Nabli & Rabah Arezki, 2012. "Natural Resources, Volatility, and Inclusive Growth; Perspectives From the Middle East and North Africa," IMF Working Papers 12/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Kentaro Akashi & Naoto Kunitomo, 2010. "The Limited Information Maximum Likelihood Approach to Dynamic Panel Structural Equations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-708, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Collier, Paul, 1999. "Aid 'Dependency': A Critique," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(4), pages 528-45, December.
- S.R. Osmani & B.B. Bajracharya, 2008. "Nepal," Chapters, in: Handbook on the South Asian Economies, chapter 5 Edward Elgar.
- Kentaro Akashi & Naoto Kunitomo, 2010.
"Some Properties of the LIML Estimator in a Dynamic Panel Structural Equation,"
CIRJE-F-707, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Akashi, Kentaro & Kunitomo, Naoto, 2012. "Some properties of the LIML estimator in a dynamic panel structural equation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 167-183.
- Mishra, Prachi & Newhouse, David, 2009. "Does health aid matter?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 855-872, July.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2013. "Assessing Foreign Aid.s Long-Run Contribution to Growth in Development," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Author-Name: Jeffrey D. Sachs & John W. McArthur & Guido Schmidt-Traub & Margaret Kruk & Chandrika Bahadur & Michael Faye & Gordon McCord, 2004. "Ending Africa's Poverty Trap," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 35(1), pages 117-240.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002.
" Growth Is Good for the Poor,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- François Bourguignon & Mark Sundberg, 2007. "Aid Effectiveness – Opening the Black Box," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 316-321, May.
- Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2007. "A Simple Efficient Instrumental Variable Estimator in Panel AR(p) Models," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-213, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Lundstrom, Susanna, 2009. "Inclusive growth analytics : framework and application," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4851, The World Bank.
- Arellano, M, 1987. "Computing Robust Standard Errors for Within-Groups Estimators," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(4), pages 431-34, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2013-059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.