Production and use of electrolytic hydrogen in Ecuador towards a low carbon economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weinert, Jonathan X., 2005. "A Near-Term Economic Analysis of Hydrogen Fueling Stations," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3345f3wx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Weinert, Jonathan X., 2005. "A Near-term Economic Analysis of Hydrogen Fueling Stations," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5m29d821, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Shimada, Koji & Tanaka, Yoshitaka & Gomi, Kei & Matsuoka, Yuzuru, 2007. "Developing a long-term local society design methodology towards a low-carbon economy: An application to Shiga Prefecture in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4688-4703, September.
- Pelaez-Samaniego, M.R. & Garcia-Perez, M. & Cortez, L.A.B. & Oscullo, J. & Olmedo, G., 2007. "Energy sector in Ecuador: Current status," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4177-4189, August.
- S.R. Osmani & B.B. Bajracharya, 2008. "Nepal," Chapters, in: Anis Chowdhury & Wahiduddin Mahmud (ed.), Handbook on the South Asian Economies, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Weinert, Jonathan X., 2005. "A Near-Term Economic Analysis of Hydrogen Fueling Stations," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt4mg378cf, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Kato, Takeyoshi & Kubota, Mitsuhiro & Kobayashi, Noriyuki & Suzuoki, Yasuo, 2005. "Effective utilization of by-product oxygen from electrolysis hydrogen production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2580-2595.
- Qadrdan, Meysam & Shayegan, Jalal, 2008. "Economic assessment of hydrogen fueling station, a case study for Iran," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2525-2531.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammadi, Amin & Mehrpooya, Mehdi, 2018. "A comprehensive review on coupling different types of electrolyzer to renewable energy sources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 632-655.
- Adriana Rincon Montenegro & Marco Sanjuan & Mauricio Carmona, 2019. "Energy Storage Development using Hydrogen and its Potential Application in Colombia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(6), pages 254-268.
- Castro Verdezoto, Pedro L. & Vidoza, Jorge A. & Gallo, Waldyr L.R., 2019. "Analysis and projection of energy consumption in Ecuador: Energy efficiency policies in the transportation sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Ponce-Jara, M.A. & Castro, M. & Pelaez-Samaniego, M.R. & Espinoza-Abad, J.L. & Ruiz, E., 2018. "Electricity sector in Ecuador: An overview of the 2007–2017 decade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 513-522.
- Rahil, Abdulla & Gammon, Rupert & Brown, Neil, 2018. "Flexible operation of electrolyser at the garage forecourt to support grid balancing and exploitation of hydrogen as a clean fuel," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 125-138.
- Abdulla Rahil & Rupert Gammon, 2017. "Dispatchable Hydrogen Production at the Forecourt for Electricity Demand Shaping," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-22, October.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2016. "A techno-economic assessment of hydrogen production from hydropower in Western Canada for the upgrading of bitumen from oil sands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 604-614.
More about this item
KeywordsHydrogen; Low carbon economy; Renewable energy; Smart grid; Ecuador;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:64:y:2014:i:c:p:626-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.