Dispatchable Hydrogen Production at the Forecourt for Electricity Demand Shaping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El-Osta, W & Kalifa, Y, 2003. "Prospects of wind power plants in Libya: a case study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 363-371.
- Mansilla, C. & Louyrette, J. & Albou, S. & Bourasseau, C. & Dautremont, S., 2013. "Economic competitiveness of off-peak hydrogen production today – A European comparison," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 996-1001.
- Pelaez-Samaniego, Manuel Raul & Riveros-Godoy, Gustavo & Torres-Contreras, Santiago & Garcia-Perez, Tsai & Albornoz-Vintimilla, Esteban, 2014. "Production and use of electrolytic hydrogen in Ecuador towards a low carbon economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 626-631.
- Mohamed, Ahmed M.A. & Al-Habaibeh, Amin & Abdo, Hafez, 2013. "An investigation into the current utilisation and prospective of renewable energy resources and technologies in Libya," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 732-740.
- Johansson, Daniella & Franck, Per-Åke & Berntsson, Thore, 2012. "Hydrogen production from biomass gasification in the oil refining industry – A system analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 212-227.
- González, A. & McKeogh, E. & Gallachóir, B.Ó., 2004. "The role of hydrogen in high wind energy penetration electricity systems: The Irish case," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 471-489.
- Caumon, Pauline & Lopez-Botet Zulueta, Miguel & Louyrette, Jérémy & Albou, Sandrine & Bourasseau, Cyril & Mansilla, Christine, 2015. "Flexible hydrogen production implementation in the French power system: Expected impacts at the French and European levels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 556-562.
- Menanteau, P. & Quéméré, M.M. & Le Duigou, A. & Le Bastard, S., 2011.
"An economic analysis of the production of hydrogen from wind-generated electricity for use in transport applications,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2957-2965, May.
- Philippe Menanteau & Marie-Marguerite Quéméré & Alain Le Duigou & Sandra Le Bastard, 2011. "An economic analysis of the production of hydrogen from wind-generated electricity for use in transport applications," Post-Print halshs-00582762, HAL.
- El-Osta, W. & Zeghlam, J., 2000. "Hydrogen as a fuel for the transportation sector: possibilities and views for future applications in Libya," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1-4), pages 165-171, April.
- dos Santos, Kenia Gabriela & Eckert, Caroline Thaís & De Rossi, Eduardo & Bariccatti, Reinaldo Aparecido & Frigo, Elisandro Pires & Lindino, Cleber Antonio & Alves, Helton José, 2017. "Hydrogen production in the electrolysis of water in Brazil, a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 563-571.
- Nikolaidis, Pavlos & Poullikkas, Andreas, 2017. "A comparative overview of hydrogen production processes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 597-611.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahil, Abdulla & Gammon, Rupert & Brown, Neil, 2018. "Flexible operation of electrolyser at the garage forecourt to support grid balancing and exploitation of hydrogen as a clean fuel," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 125-138.
More about this item
Keywordshydrogen refuelling station; renewable energy; demand-side response;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1785-:d:113956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.