Hydrogen production in the electrolysis of water in Brazil, a review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Santin, Marco & Traverso, Alberto & Magistri, Loredana & Massardo, Aristide, 2010. "Thermoeconomic analysis of SOFC-GT hybrid systems fed by liquid fuels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1077-1083.
- Dihrab, Salwan S. & Sopian, K. & Alghoul, M.A. & Sulaiman, M.Y., 2009. "Review of the membrane and bipolar plates materials for conventional and unitized regenerative fuel cells," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1663-1668, August.
- Campanari, Stefano & Manzolini, Giampaolo & Chiesa, Paolo, 2013. "Using MCFC for high efficiency CO2 capture from natural gas combined cycles: Comparison of internal and external reforming," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 772-783.
- Baronci, Andrea & Messina, Giuseppe & McPhail, Stephen J. & Moreno, Angelo, 2015. "Numerical investigation of a MCFC (Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell) system hybridized with a supercritical CO2 Brayton cycle and compared with a bottoming Organic Rankine Cycle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 1063-1073.
- Arduino, Francesco & Santarelli, Massimo, 2016. "Total cost of ownership of CHP SOFC systems: Effect of installation context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 213-228.
- Kwak, Byeong Sub & Chae, Jinho & Kang, Misook, 2014. "Design of a photochemical water electrolysis system based on a W-typed dye-sensitized serial solar module for high hydrogen production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 189-196.
- Rokni, Masoud, 2014. "Thermodynamic and thermoeconomic analysis of a system with biomass gasification, solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) and Stirling engine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 19-31.
- Stambouli, A. Boudghene, 2011. "Fuel cells: The expectations for an environmental-friendly and sustainable source of energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4507-4520.
- Lu, Jun & Zahedi, Ahmad & Yang, Chengshi & Wang, Mingzhou & Peng, Bo, 2013. "Building the hydrogen economy in China: Drivers, resources and technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 543-556.
- Kadier, Abudukeremu & Simayi, Yibadatihan & Kalil, Mohd Sahaid & Abdeshahian, Peyman & Hamid, Aidil Abdul, 2014. "A review of the substrates used in microbial electrolysis cells (MECs) for producing sustainable and clean hydrogen gas," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 466-472.
- Koumi Ngoh, Simon & Njomo, Donatien, 2012. "An overview of hydrogen gas production from solar energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6782-6792.
- Pei, Pucheng & Li, Yuehua & Xu, Huachi & Wu, Ziyao, 2016. "A review on water fault diagnosis of PEMFC associated with the pressure drop," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 366-385.
- Gokon, Nobuyuki & Hasegawa, Tomoki & Takahashi, Shingo & Kodama, Tatsuya, 2008. "Thermochemical two-step water-splitting for hydrogen production using Fe-YSZ particles and a ceramic foam device," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1407-1416.
- Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Wan Daud, Wan Ramli, 2006. "Challenges and future developments in proton exchange membrane fuel cells," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 719-727.
- Aman, M.M. & Solangi, K.H. & Hossain, M.S. & Badarudin, A. & Jasmon, G.B. & Mokhlis, H. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Kazi, S.N, 2015. "A review of Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) issues of solar energy system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1190-1204.
- Wang, Mingyong & Wang, Zhi & Gong, Xuzhong & Guo, Zhancheng, 2014. "The intensification technologies to water electrolysis for hydrogen production – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 573-588.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghaib, Karim & Ben-Fares, Fatima-Zahrae, 2018. "Power-to-Methane: A state-of-the-art review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 433-446.
- González Rodríguez, Daniel & Brayner de Oliveira Lira, Carlos Alberto & García Parra, Lázaro Roger & García Hernández, Carlos Rafael & de la Torre Valdés, Raciel, 2018. "Computational model of a sulfur-iodine thermochemical water splitting system coupled to a VHTR for nuclear hydrogen production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 1165-1176.
- Nabgan, Walid & Tuan Abdullah, Tuan Amran & Mat, Ramli & Nabgan, Bahador & Gambo, Yahya & Ibrahim, Maryam & Ahmad, Arshad & Jalil, Aishah Abdul & Triwahyono, Sugeng & Saeh, Ibrahim, 2017. "Renewable hydrogen production from bio-oil derivative via catalytic steam reforming: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 347-357.
- Rahil, Abdulla & Gammon, Rupert & Brown, Neil, 2018. "Flexible operation of electrolyser at the garage forecourt to support grid balancing and exploitation of hydrogen as a clean fuel," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 125-138.
- Abdulla Rahil & Rupert Gammon, 2017. "Dispatchable Hydrogen Production at the Forecourt for Electricity Demand Shaping," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-1, October.
More about this item
KeywordsElectrolyzers; Decomposition; Fuel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:68:y:2017:i:p1:p:563-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.