Economic competitiveness of off-peak hydrogen production today – A European comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avril, S. & Mansilla, C. & Busson, M. & Lemaire, T., 2012. "Photovoltaic energy policy: Financial estimation and performance comparison of the public support in five representative countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 244-258.
- Carton, J.G. & Olabi, A.G., 2010. "Wind/hydrogen hybrid systems: Opportunity for Ireland’s wind resource to provide consistent sustainable energy supply," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4536-4544.
- Green, Richard & Hu, Helen & Vasilakos, Nicholas, 2011. "Turning the wind into hydrogen: The long-run impact on electricity prices and generating capacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3992-3998, July.
- Lund, Henrik, 2007. "Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 912-919.
- Lund, Henrik & Andersen, Anders N. & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Connolly, David, 2012. "From electricity smart grids to smart energy systems – A market operation based approach and understanding," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 96-102.
- Sarkar, Susanjib & Kumar, Amit, 2010. "Biohydrogen production from forest and agricultural residues for upgrading of bitumen from oil sands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 582-591.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2011. "Hydrogen production from wind energy in Western Canada for upgrading bitumen from oil sands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6326-6339.
- Johansson, Daniella & Franck, Per-Åke & Berntsson, Thore, 2012. "Hydrogen production from biomass gasification in the oil refining industry – A system analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 212-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caumon, Pauline & Lopez-Botet Zulueta, Miguel & Louyrette, Jérémy & Albou, Sandrine & Bourasseau, Cyril & Mansilla, Christine, 2015. "Flexible hydrogen production implementation in the French power system: Expected impacts at the French and European levels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 556-562.
- van Leeuwen, Charlotte & Mulder, Machiel, 2018. "Power-to-gas in electricity markets dominated by renewables," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 232(C), pages 258-272.
- Rahil, Abdulla & Gammon, Rupert & Brown, Neil, 2018. "Flexible operation of electrolyser at the garage forecourt to support grid balancing and exploitation of hydrogen as a clean fuel," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 125-138.
- Abdulla Rahil & Rupert Gammon, 2017. "Dispatchable Hydrogen Production at the Forecourt for Electricity Demand Shaping," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-22, October.
- Fernández-Dacosta, Cora & Shen, Li & Schakel, Wouter & Ramirez, Andrea & Kramer, Gert Jan, 2019. "Potential and challenges of low-carbon energy options: Comparative assessment of alternative fuels for the transport sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 590-606.
More about this item
KeywordsHydrogen production; Alkaline electrolysis; Electricity markets; Variable processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:55:y:2013:i:c:p:996-1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.