The role of hydrogen in high wind energy penetration electricity systems: The Irish case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C. & Potting, José & Benders, René M.J., 2007. "Wind energy, electricity, and hydrogen in the Netherlands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1960-1971.
- Ghavidel, Sahand & Aghaei, Jamshid & Muttaqi, Kashem M. & Heidari, Alireza, 2016. "Renewable energy management in a remote area using Modified Gravitational Search Algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 391-399.
- Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan & Wahid, Mazlan Abdul, 2016. "Hydrogen production from renewable and sustainable energy resources: Promising green energy carrier for clean development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 850-866.
- Tielens, Pieter & Van Hertem, Dirk, 2016. "The relevance of inertia in power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 999-1009.
- Lund, Peter D. & Lindgren, Juuso & Mikkola, Jani & Salpakari, Jyri, 2015. "Review of energy system flexibility measures to enable high levels of variable renewable electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 785-807.
- Harijan, Khanji & Uqaili, Mohammad A. & Memon, Mujeebuddin & Mirza, Umar K., 2011. "Forecasting the diffusion of wind power in Pakistan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 6068-6073.
- Vo, Truc T.Q. & Xia, Ao & Wall, David M. & Murphy, Jerry D., 2017. "Use of surplus wind electricity in Ireland to produce compressed renewable gaseous transport fuel through biological power to gas systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 495-504.
- Weisser, Daniel & Garcia, Raquel S., 2005. "Instantaneous wind energy penetration in isolated electricity grids: concepts and review," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1299-1308.
- Tiejiang Yuan & Jinjun Wang & Yuhang Guan & Zheng Liu & Xinfu Song & Yong Che & Wenping Cao, 2018. "Virtual Inertia Adaptive Control of a Doubly Fed Induction Generator (DFIG) Wind Power System with Hydrogen Energy Storage," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-1, April.
- Rahil, Abdulla & Gammon, Rupert & Brown, Neil, 2018. "Flexible operation of electrolyser at the garage forecourt to support grid balancing and exploitation of hydrogen as a clean fuel," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 125-138.
- Abdulla Rahil & Rupert Gammon, 2017. "Dispatchable Hydrogen Production at the Forecourt for Electricity Demand Shaping," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-1, October.
- Apostolou, Dimitrios, 2020. "Optimisation of a hydrogen production – storage – re-powering system participating in electricity and transportation markets. A case study for Denmark," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Apostolou, Dimitrios & Enevoldsen, Peter, 2019. "The past, present and potential of hydrogen as a multifunctional storage application for wind power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 917-929.
- Garcia, Raquel S. & Weisser, Daniel, 2006. "A wind–diesel system with hydrogen storage: Joint optimisation of design and dispatch," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2296-2320.
More about this item
KeywordsWind energy; High penetration; Hydrogen;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:29:y:2004:i:4:p:471-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.