An economic analysis of the production of hydrogen from wind-generated electricity for use in transport applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Menanteau & Marie-Marguerite Quéméré & Alain Le Duigou & Sandra Le Bastard, 2011. "An economic analysis of the production of hydrogen from wind-generated electricity for use in transport applications," Post-Print halshs-00582762, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartholomy, Obadiah, 2005. "Renewable Hydrogen From Wind in California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3sb7f144, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdulla Rahil & Rupert Gammon, 2017. "Dispatchable Hydrogen Production at the Forecourt for Electricity Demand Shaping," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-1, October.
- Salvi, B.L. & Subramanian, K.A., 2015. "Sustainable development of road transportation sector using hydrogen energy system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1132-1155.
- Mohammadi, Amin & Mehrpooya, Mehdi, 2018. "A comprehensive review on coupling different types of electrolyzer to renewable energy sources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 632-655.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2016. "A techno-economic assessment of hydrogen production from hydropower in Western Canada for the upgrading of bitumen from oil sands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 604-614.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2011. "Hydrogen production from wind energy in Western Canada for upgrading bitumen from oil sands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6326-6339.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Monds, Joshua & Kumar, Amit, 2014. "Large scale hydrogen production from wind energy for the upgrading of bitumen from oil sands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 48-56.
- Le Duigou, Alain & Quéméré, Marie-Marguerite & Marion, Pierre & Menanteau, Philippe & Decarre, Sandrine & Sinegre, Laure & Nadau, Lionel & Rastetter, Aline & Cuni, Aude & Mulard, Philippe & Antoine, L, 2013.
"Hydrogen pathways in France: Results of the HyFrance3 Project,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1562-1569.
- Alain Le Duigou & Marie-Marguerite Quéméré & Pierre Marion & Philippe Menanteau & Sandrine Decarre & Laure Sinègre & Lionel Nadau & Aline Rastetter & Aude Cuni & Philippe Mulard & Loïc Antoine & Tierr, 2013. "Hydrogen pathways in France : Results of the HyFrance3 Project," Post-Print halshs-00870297, HAL.
- Minutillo, M. & Forcina, A. & Jannelli, N. & Lubrano Lavadera, A., 2018. "Assessment of a sustainable energy chain designed for promoting the hydrogen mobility by means of fuel-cell powered bicycles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 200-210.
- Rahil, Abdulla & Gammon, Rupert & Brown, Neil, 2018. "Flexible operation of electrolyser at the garage forecourt to support grid balancing and exploitation of hydrogen as a clean fuel," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 125-138.
- Ren, Jingzheng & Gao, Suzhao & Tan, Shiyu & Dong, Lichun & Scipioni, Antonio & Mazzi, Anna, 2015. "Role prioritization of hydrogen production technologies for promoting hydrogen economy in the current state of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1217-1229.
More about this item
KeywordsHydrogen production Wind power Demand profiles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:5:p:2957-2965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.