Role prioritization of hydrogen production technologies for promoting hydrogen economy in the current state of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, D. Parameswara & Nair, P. S. Chandramohanan & Balasubramanian, R., 2003. "Analytical search of problems and prospects of power sector through Delphi study: case study of Kerala State, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1245-1255, September.
- Maxim, Laura & Spangenberg, Joachim H. & O'Connor, Martin, 2009. "An analysis of risks for biodiversity under the DPSIR framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 12-23, November.
- Kahraman, Cengiz & Kaya, İhsan & Cebi, Selcuk, 2009. "A comparative analysis for multiattribute selection among renewable energy alternatives using fuzzy axiomatic design and fuzzy analytic hierarchy process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1603-1616.
- Bozoglan, Elif & Midilli, Adnan & Hepbasli, Arif, 2012. "Sustainable assessment of solar hydrogen production techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 85-93.
- Lu, Jun & Zahedi, Ahmad & Yang, Chengshi & Wang, Mingzhou & Peng, Bo, 2013. "Building the hydrogen economy in China: Drivers, resources and technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 543-556.
- Parker, Nathan C. & Ogden, Joan M. & Fan, Yueyue, 2008. "The role of biomass in California's hydrogen economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3925-3939, October.
- Menanteau, P. & Quéméré, M.M. & Le Duigou, A. & Le Bastard, S., 2011.
"An economic analysis of the production of hydrogen from wind-generated electricity for use in transport applications,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2957-2965, May.
- Philippe Menanteau & Marie-Marguerite Quéméré & Alain Le Duigou & Sandra Le Bastard, 2011. "An economic analysis of the production of hydrogen from wind-generated electricity for use in transport applications," Post-Print halshs-00582762, HAL.
- Makkonen, Mari & Pätäri, Satu & Jantunen, Ari & Viljainen, Satu, 2012. "Competition in the European electricity markets – outcomes of a Delphi study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 431-440.
- Zhao, Jimin & Melaina, Marc W., 2006. "Transition to hydrogen-based transportation in China: Lessons learned from alternative fuel vehicle programs in the United States and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1299-1309, July.
- Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Zhao, Jun-Hong, 2009. "Review on multi-criteria decision analysis aid in sustainable energy decision-making," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2263-2278, December.
- Cavallaro, Fausto, 2010. "Fuzzy TOPSIS approach for assessing thermal-energy storage in concentrated solar power (CSP) systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 496-503, February.
- Wang, Qiang, 2009. "China needing a cautious approach to nuclear power strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2487-2491, July.
- Lv, Pengmei & Wu, Chuangzhi & Ma, Longlong & Yuan, Zhenhong, 2008. "A study on the economic efficiency of hydrogen production from biomass residues in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1874-1879.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihail Nikolaevich Dudin & ?vgenia ?vgenevna Frolova & Julia Alexandrovna Artemieva & Vitaliy Vasil’evich Bezbah & Alexey Nikolaevich Kirsanov, 2016. "Problems and Perspectives of BRICS Countries Transfer to “Green Economy” and Law-carbon Energy Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 714-720.
- Andresa Baptista & Carlos Pinho & Gustavo Pinto & Leonardo Ribeiro & Joaquim Monteiro & Tiago Santos, 2019. "Assessment of an Innovative Way to Store Hydrogen in Vehicles," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-19, May.
- Alanne, Kari & Cao, Sunliang, 2017. "Zero-energy hydrogen economy (ZEH2E) for buildings and communities including personal mobility," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 697-711.
- Li, Huanhuan & Chen, Diyi & Zhang, Hao & Wu, Changzhi & Wang, Xiangyu, 2017. "Hamiltonian analysis of a hydro-energy generation system in the transient of sudden load increasing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 244-253.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 216-256.
- Dudin, Mikhail N. (Дудин, Михаил) & lyasnikov, Nikolai V. (Лясников, Николай) & Protsenko, Oleg D. (Проценко, Олег) & Tsvetkov, Valery A. (Цветков, Валерий), 2017.
"Quantification and Risk Assessment of Hydrocarbon Resources Development Projects in the Arctic Region
[Квантификация И Оценка Рисков Проектов Добычи Углеводородных Ресурсов В Арктике]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 168-195, August.
More about this item
KeywordsRole prioritization; Hydrogen production technology; Hydrogen economy; Fuzzy TOPSIS; Fuzzy AHP; Group decision-making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:41:y:2015:i:c:p:1217-1229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.