Quantification and Risk Assessment of Hydrocarbon Resources Development Projects in the Arctic Region
[Квантификация И Оценка Рисков Проектов Добычи Углеводородных Ресурсов В Арктике]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Humrich, 2013. "Fragmented International Governance of Arctic Offshore Oil: Governance Challenges and Institutional Improvement," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 13(3), pages 79-99, August.
- Alessandro Clerici & Bruno Cova & Gabriele Callegari, 2015. "Decarbonization of the Electrical Power Sector in Europe: An Asset, An Opportunity or a Problem?," Energy & Environment, , vol. 26(1-2), pages 127-142, January.
- Harsem, Øistein & Eide, Arne & Heen, Knut, 2011. "Factors influencing future oil and gas prospects in the Arctic," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8037-8045.
- Ren, Jingzheng & Gao, Suzhao & Tan, Shiyu & Dong, Lichun & Scipioni, Antonio & Mazzi, Anna, 2015. "Role prioritization of hydrogen production technologies for promoting hydrogen economy in the current state of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1217-1229.
More about this item
Keywordsoil and gas; the Arctic shelf; stocks of raw materials; risks; Arctic projects; risk assessment techniques; quantification.;
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.