- 201902 Age of Marriage and Women's Political Engagement: Evidence from India
by Fenella Carpena & Francesca R. Jensenius
- 201802 How Do Droughts Impact Household Food Consumption and Nutritional Intake? A Study of Rural India
by Fenella Carpena
- 201901 The Norwegian Gender Balance Law. A reform that failed?
by Reidar Øystein Strøm
- 201803 The Causal Mechanism of Financial Education: Evidence from Mediation Analysis
by Fenella Carpena & Bilal Zia
- 201801 Har vi klart å spareoljeinntektene?
by Fredrik Wulfsberg
- 201708 Narrowing time windows to study effects of tax policies on GDP and the underground economy: Italy 1982 to 2006
by Knut Lehre Seip & Renzo Orsi
- 201706 Integration and Competition for Innovations in Science-Based Industries
by Tapas Kundu & Seongwuk Moon
- 201705 Leading the Unwilling: Unilateral Strategies to Prevent Arctic Oil Exploration
by Justin Leroux & Daniel Spiro
- 201704 Price Dispersion and the Role of Stores
by Espen Moen & Fredrik Wulfsberg & Øyvind Aas
- 201703 Delegation of Regulation
by Tapas Kundu & Tore Nilssen
- 201701 Does tax reduction have an effect on gross domestic product? An empirical investigation
by Knut L. Seip
- 201702 Finders, Keepers?
by Niko Jaakkola & Daniel Spiro & Arthur A. van Benthem
- 201603 Air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions in China: An unsustainable situation in search of a solution
by Haakon Vennemo & Kristin Aunan
- 201602 Does Gender-Balancing the Board Reduce Firm Value?
by B. Espen Eckbo & Knut Nygaard & Karin S. Thorburn
- 201601 Female Leaders and Financial Inclusion. Evidence from Microfinance Institutions
by Reidar Øystein Strøm & Bert D'Espallier & Roy Mersland
- 201707 Comparing sentiment and behavioral based leading indexes for industrial production in Germany: A novel running local test
by Yunus Yilmaz & Knut Lehre Seip & Michael Schröder