Zero-energy hydrogen economy (ZEH2E) for buildings and communities including personal mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Kang Miao & Ramachandaramurthy, Vigna K. & Yong, Jia Ying, 2016. "Integration of electric vehicles in smart grid: A review on vehicle to grid technologies and optimization techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 720-732.
- Milo, Aitor & Gaztañaga, Haizea & Etxeberria-Otadui, Ion & Bacha, Seddik & Rodríguez, Pedro, 2011. "Optimal economic exploitation of hydrogen based grid-friendly zero energy buildings," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 197-205.
- Clark II, Woodrow W. & Rifkin, Jeremy, 2006. "A green hydrogen economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2630-2639, November.
- Richardson, David B., 2013. "Electric vehicles and the electric grid: A review of modeling approaches, Impacts, and renewable energy integration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 247-254.
- Williams, Brett D & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2007. "Commercializing light-duty plug-in/plug-out hydrogen-fuel-cell vehicles: â€œMobile Electricityâ€ technologies and opportunities," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt34x5p0kn, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- McDowall, William & Eames, Malcolm, 2006. "Forecasts, scenarios, visions, backcasts and roadmaps to the hydrogen economy: A review of the hydrogen futures literature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1236-1250, July.
- Panagiotidou, Maria & Fuller, Robert J., 2013. "Progress in ZEBs—A review of definitions, policies and construction activity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 196-206.
- Li, Danny H.W. & Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C., 2013. "Zero energy buildings and sustainable development implications – A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-10.
- Cao, Sunliang & Alanne, Kari, 2015. "Technical feasibility of a hybrid on-site H2 and renewable energy system for a zero-energy building with a H2 vehicle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 568-583.
- Cao, Sunliang & Hasan, Ala & Sirén, Kai, 2014. "Matching analysis for on-site hybrid renewable energy systems of office buildings with extended indices," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 230-247.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brossmann, Brent, 2010. "Symbolic convergence and the hydrogen economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1999-2012, April.
- Pudukudy, Manoj & Yaakob, Zahira & Mohammad, Masita & Narayanan, Binitha & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman, 2014. "Renewable hydrogen economy in Asia – Opportunities and challenges: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 743-757.
- Ming, Zeng & Shaojie, Ouyang & Hui, Shi & Yujian, Ge & Qiqi, Qian, 2015. "Overall review of distributed energy development in China: Status quo, barriers and solutions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1226-1238.
- Ruban, Priya & Sellappa, Kanmani, 2014. "Development and performance of bench-scale reactor for the photocatalytic generation of hydrogen," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 926-932.
- Alanne, Kari & Saari, Arto, 2006. "Distributed energy generation and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 539-558, December.
- Amirioun, Mohammad Hassan & Kazemi, Ahad, 2014. "A new model based on optimal scheduling of combined energy exchange modes for aggregation of electric vehicles in a residential complex," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 186-198.
- Marino, C. & Nucara, A. & Pietrafesa, M. & Pudano, A., 2013. "An energy self-sufficient public building using integrated renewable sources and hydrogen storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 95-105.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas & Trümper, Sören Christian, 2010. "The socio-economic transition towards a hydrogen economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5297-5300, October.
- Lacko, R. & Drobnič, B. & Mori, M. & Sekavčnik, M. & Vidmar, M., 2014. "Stand-alone renewable combined heat and power system with hydrogen technologies for household application," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 164-170.
- Ren, Jingzheng & Gao, Suzhao & Tan, Shiyu & Dong, Lichun, 2015. "Hydrogen economy in China: Strengths–weaknesses–opportunities–threats analysis and strategies prioritization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1230-1243.
- Niemi, R. & Mikkola, J. & Lund, P.D., 2012. "Urban energy systems with smart multi-carrier energy networks and renewable energy generation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 524-536.
- Xingang, Zhao & Xiaomeng, Liu & Pingkuo, Liu & Tiantian, Feng, 2011. "The mechanism and policy on the electricity price of renewable energy in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4302-4309.
- Salom, Jaume & Marszal, Anna Joanna & Widén, Joakim & Candanedo, José & Lindberg, Karen Byskov, 2014. "Analysis of load match and grid interaction indicators in net zero energy buildings with simulated and monitored data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 119-131.
- Liu, Liansheng & Kong, Fanxin & Liu, Xue & Peng, Yu & Wang, Qinglong, 2015. "A review on electric vehicles interacting with renewable energy in smart grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 648-661.
- Adam, Alexandros & Fraga, Eric S. & Brett, Dan J.L., 2015. "Options for residential building services design using fuel cell based micro-CHP and the potential for heat integration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 685-694.
- Ren, Jingzheng & Gao, Suzhao & Tan, Shiyu & Dong, Lichun & Scipioni, Antonio & Mazzi, Anna, 2015. "Role prioritization of hydrogen production technologies for promoting hydrogen economy in the current state of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1217-1229.
More about this item
KeywordsHydrogen economy; Distributed energy system; Zero-energy building; Zero-energy community; Hydrogen vehicle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:697-711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.