Optimal Grain Marketing Revisited: A German and Polish Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Irwin, Scott H., 1996.
"Improving The Relevance Of Research On Price Forecasting And Marketing Strategies,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Irwin, Scott H., 1996. "Improving the Relevance of Research on Price Forecasting and Marketing Strategies," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 68-75, April.
- Paul L. Fackler & Michael J. Livingston, 2002. "Optimal Storage by Crop Producers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 645-659.
- Schmidt, Peter & Phillips, C B Peter, 1992. "LM Tests for a Unit Root in the Presence of Deterministic Trends," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 257-287, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens‐Peter Loy & Thore Holm & Carsten Steinhagen & Thomas Glauben, 2015.
"Seasonal Quality Premiums for Wheat: A Case Study for Northern Germany,"
Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 63-75, January.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Holm, Thore & Glauben, Thomas & Steinhagen, Carsten, 2014. "Seasonal Quality Premiums for Wheat: a Case Study for Northern Germany," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182707, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feil, J.-H. & Anastassiadis, F. & Mußhoff, O. & Schilling, P., 2015.
"Analysing Farmers’ Use of Price Hedging Instruments: An Experimental Approach,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 50, March.
- Anastassiadis Friederike & Feil Jan-Henning & Musshoff Oliver & Schilling Philipp, 2014. "Analysing Farmers’ Use of Price Hedging Instruments: An Experimental Approach," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Anastassiadis, Friederieke & Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver & Schilling, Philipp, 2013. "Analysing farmers' use of price hedging instruments: an experimental approach," DARE Discussion Papers 1306, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Anastassiadis, Friederike & Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver & Schilling, Philipp, 2014. "Analysing Farmers’ Use Of Price Hedging In-Struments: An Experimental Approach," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187361, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Holzer, Patrick & Loy, Jens-Peter, 2016. "Messung Des Vermarktungserfolges Bei Marktfruchtbaubetrieben: Wie Groß Sind Die Unterschiede?," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244893, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Potts, Franziska & Loy, Jens-Peter, 2018. "Getreidevermarktung In Norddeutschland," 58th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 12-14, 2018 275863, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Industrial Organization; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.