Optimal Storage by Crop Producers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calum G. Turvey, 2010. "Biography: Kiyosi Itô and his influence on the study of agricultural finance and economics," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(1), pages 5-20, May.
- Jens‐Peter Loy & Thore Holm & Carsten Steinhagen & Thomas Glauben, 2015.
"Seasonal Quality Premiums for Wheat: A Case Study for Northern Germany,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 63-75, January.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Holm, Thore & Glauben, Thomas & Steinhagen, Carsten, 2014. "Seasonal Quality Premiums for Wheat: a Case Study for Northern Germany," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182707, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Holzer, Patrick & Loy, Jens-Peter, 2016. "Messung Des Vermarktungserfolges Bei Marktfruchtbaubetrieben: Wie Groß Sind Die Unterschiede?," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244893, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Zhu, Drew, 2016. "The Mechanism of Giffen Behaviour," MPRA Paper 75707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:50:y:2019:i:2:p:177-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joni M. Klumpp & B. Wade Brorsen & Kim B. Anderson, 2008. "Market Advisory Service Recommendations and Wheat Producers' Selling Decisions," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(1), pages 117-128, March.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:133-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmit, Todd M. & Luo, Jianchuan & Conrad, Jon M., 2010. "Estimating the Influence of Ethanol Policy on Plant Investment Decisions: A Real Options Analysis with Two Stochastic Variables," Working Papers 126963, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Vollmer, Elisabeth & Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2017.
"The disposition effect in farmers' selling behavior – an experimental investigation,"
Department of Agricultural and Rural Development (DARE) Discussion Papers
260767, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Vollmer, Elisabeth & Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2017. "The disposition effect in farmers' selling behavior: An experimental investigation," DARE Discussion Papers 1701, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Hyun Seok Kim & B. Wade Brorsen, 2012. "Can real option values explain apparent storage at a loss?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(16), pages 2081-2090, June.
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Zhou, Haijiang & Roberts, Matthew C., 2005. "Updating the Estimation of the Supply of Storage Model," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19122, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Donk, Dirk Pieter van & Teunter, Ruud, 2016. "Crop-related harvesting and processing planning: a review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 76-92.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:1:p:71-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewis T. Cunningham & B. Wade Brorsen & Kim B. Anderson & Emílio Tostão, 2008. "Gender differences in marketing styles," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Klumpp, Joni M. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2005. "The Impact of Marketing Strategy Information on the Producer's Selling Decision," 2005 Conference, April 18-19, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri 19036, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Pieniadz, Agata, 2009. "Optimal Grain Marketing Revisited: A German and Polish Perspective," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51058, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:3:p:645-659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.