Rapid Urbanization and Food Security: Using Food Density Maps to Identify Future Food Security Hotspots
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Overman & Anthony J. Venables, 2005. "Cities in the Developing World," CEP Discussion Papers dp0695, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2007. "Absolute poverty measures for the developing world, 1981-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4211, The World Bank.
- Marie T. Ruel & James L. Garrett, 2004.
"Features of Urban Food and Nutrition Security and Considerations for Successful Urban Programming,"
The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 1(2), pages 242-271.
- Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L., 2004. "Features of Urban Food and Nutrition Security and Considerations for Successful Urban Programming," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 1(2).
- Maxwell, Daniel G. & Levin, Carol E. & Armar-Klemesu, Margaret & Ruel, Marie T. & Morris, Saul Sutkover & Ahiadeke, Clement, 2000. "Urban livelihoods and food and nutrition security in Greater Accra, Ghana:," Research reports 112, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonaiti, Gabriele & Fipps, Guy, 2016. "Methodology for quantifying impacts of urbanization on the water distribution networks of irrigation districts," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 270-279.
More about this item
KeywordsUrbanization; food security; food density maps; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .