Are Consumers More Loyal to National Brands than to Private Labels?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Bulletin of Economic Research, vol.�65, n°65-Supplement, mai 2013, p.�1-16.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: (+33) 5 61 12 86 23|
Web page: http://www.tse-fr.eu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coibion, Olivier & Einav, Liran & Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2007.
"Equilibrium demand elasticities across quality segments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-30, February.
- Olivier Coibion & Liran Einav & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2006. "Equilibrium Demand Elasticities across Quality Segments," Working Papers 550, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Frank Asche & Cathy R. Wessells, 1997. "On Price Indices in the Almost Ideal Demand System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1182-1185.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- André Bonfrer & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2004. "Store Brands: Who Buys Them and What Happens to Retail Prices When They Are Introduced?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 195-218, 03.
- James Eales & Jason R. Henderson, 2001. "The Impact of Negativity on Separability Testing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 465-477.
- Mills, David E, 1995. "Why Retailers Sell Private Labels," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 509-28, Fall.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D. & Green, Richard D., 1994. "Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems," Staff General Research Papers 11247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.