Global and Regional Trends in Production, Trade and Consumption of Food Legume Crops
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mubarik Ali & Abedullah, 1998. "Supply, Demand, and Policy Environment for Pulses in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 35-52.
- Raghav Gaiha & Raghbendra Jha & Vani S. Kulkarni, 2010. "Prices, Expenditure and Nutrition in India," ASARC Working Papers 2010-15, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haggblade, Steven & Boughton, Duncan & Kham, L Seng & Thaung, Myo, 2014. "Winds of Change:A Rapid Appraisal of Four Pulse Value Chains in Myanmar," Miscellaneous Publications 234953, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Boughton, Duncan & Haggblade, Steve & Kham, L & Kongabaugh, Steve & Thaung, Myo, 2015. "Overcoming Isolation: An Exploration of the Rapid Growth in Pulse Exports from Myanmar," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211365, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Larochelle, Catherine & Katungi, Enid & Cheng, Zhen, 2016. "Household consumption and demand for bean in Uganda: Determinants and implications for nutrition security," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246457, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Rao, P. Parthasarathy, 2016. "Global and regional pulse economies: Current trends and outlook:," IFPRI discussion papers 1544, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Inbasekar, Kalimuthu & Roy, Devesh & Joshi, Pramod Kumar, 2015. "Supply-side dynamics of chickpeas and pigeon peas in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1454, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsGrain legumes; Pulse crops; Production; Trade; Consumption; Developing countries; Agricultural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Q11; Q16; Q18;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2012-11-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:136293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .