Frontier Technology and Inefficiencies in Programming Sector Models: An Application to Swedish Agriculture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Frija, Aymen & D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & D'Haese, Luc, 2008. "Estimating The Effect Of Water Charge Introduction At Small-Scale Irrigation Schemes In North West Province, South Africa," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6646, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Speelman, Stijn & Frija, Aymen & Farolfi, Stefano & Buysse, Jeroen & D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & D'Haese, Luc, 2008. "A new methodology for assessing the impact of water-pricing scenarios: case study of small-scale irrigation schemes in South Africa," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43836, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Balogh, Peter & Ertsey, Imre & Fenyves, Veronika & Nagy, Lajos, 2009. "Analysis and optimization regarding the activity of a Hungarian Pig Sales and Purchase Cooperation," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, issue 109, April.
- Balogh, Peter & Ertsey, Imre & Szucs, Istvan, 2009. "Answer to the challenges of the 21st century in the Hungarian pig sector," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51027, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Trueblood, Michael A., 2002. "Estimating A Profit Function In The Presence Of Inefficiency: An Application To Russian Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Prakashan Veettil & Stijn Speelman & Guido Huylenbroeck, 2013. "Estimating the Impact of Water Pricing on Water Use Efficiency in Semi-arid Cropping System: An Application of Probabilistically Constrained Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(1), pages 55-73, January.
- Asmild, Mette & Wiborg, Torben, 1999. "A Relatively Easy-Access Description of the Logistics, Purposes and Function of the Sector Model KRAM," Unit of Economics Working papers 24197, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Wiborg, Torben, 2000. "A Comparison of Agricultural Sector Models: CRAM, DRAM, SASM and the KVL Model," Unit of Economics Working papers 24211, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Farolfi, Stefano & Frija, Aymen & D'Haese, Marijke & D'Haese, Luc, 2009. "Estimating the impacts of water pricing on smallholder irrigators in North West Province, South Africa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1560-1566, November.
- Arifullah, Shahnaz A. & Ã–nal, Hayri & Chishti, Anwar F., 0. "Effects of technological progress on consumersâ€™ and producersâ€™ welfare: a case study for Pakistan Punjab," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:24:y:1997:i:1:p:109-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .