Direct Payments, Cash Rents, Land Values, and the Effects of Imputation in U.S. Farm-level Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robbins, Michael W. & White, T. Kirk, 2014. "Direct Payments, Cash Rents, Land Values, and the Effects of Imputation in U.S. Farm-level Data," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 451-470, December.
- Robbins, Michael W. & White, T. Kirk, 2014. "Direct Payments, Cash Rents, Land Values, and the Effects of Imputation in U.S. Farm-level Data," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ashok K. Mishra & François Ortalo-Magné, 2011.
"The Buck Stops Where? The Distribution of Agricultural Subsidies,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Intended and Unintended Effects of U.S. Agricultural and Biotechnology Policies, pages 15-50
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ashok K. Mishra & François Ortalo-Magné, 2011. "The Buck Stops Where? The Distribution of Agricultural Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 16693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Robbins & T. Kirk White, 2011. "Farm Commodity Payments and Imputation in the Agricultural Resource Management Survey," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 606-612.
- Michael J. Roberts & Barrett Kirwan & Jeffrey Hopkins, 2003. "The Incidence of Government Program Payments on Agricultural Land Rents: The Challenges of Identification," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 762-769.
- John E. Floyd, 1965. "The Effects of Farm Price Supports on the Returns to Land and Labor in Agriculture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 148-148.
- White, T. Kirk & Hoppe, Robert A., 2012. "Changing Farm Structure and the Distribution of Farm Payments and Federal Crop Insurance," Economic Information Bulletin 120309, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jennifer Ifft & Todd Kuethe & Mitch Morehart, 2015. "The impact of decoupled payments on U.S. cropland values," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(5), pages 643-652, September.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1992. "Changing Economic Perspectives on the Farm Problem," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 62-101, March.
- Barrett E. Kirwan, 2009.
"The Incidence of U.S. Agricultural Subsidies on Farmland Rental Rates,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(1), pages 138-164, February.
- Kirwan, Barrett E., 2008. "The Incidence of U.S. Agricultural Subsidies on Farmland Rental Rates," Working Papers 42714, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Kuethe, Todd H. & You, Chengxia, 2012. "Potential Farm-Level Effects of Eliminating Direct Payments," Economic Information Bulletin 139809, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fred Kuchler & Abebayehu Tegene, 1993. "Asset Fixity and the Distribution of Rents from Agricultural Policies," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(4), pages 428-437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burns, Christopher & Prager, Daniel & Ghosh, Sujit & Goodwin, Barry, 2015. "Imputing for Missing Data in the ARMS Household Section: A Multivariate Imputation Approach," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205291, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:190997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.