Estimating the Economic Impact of Telemedicine in a Rural Community
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L., 1994. "Locational Choices of Medical Doctors: A U.S. County-Level Analysis," Staff Papers 159236, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Susan M. Capalbo & Christine N. Heggem, 1999. "Valuing Rural Health Care: Issues of Access and Quality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 674-679.
- Nancy E. Bockstael, 1999. "The Use of Random Utility in Modeling Rural Health Care Demand: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 692-695.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stenberg, Peter L. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Cromartie, John & Breneman, Vincent E. & Brown, Dennis M., 2009. "Broadband Internet's Value for Rural America," Economic Research Report 55944, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Stenberg, Peter L., 2014. "The Farm Bill and Rural Economies: Broadband Investment Over the last Decade," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 173277, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adrian Dumitru Tantau & Cristian Vizitiu & Vlad Valeanu, 2014. "The Responsibility of Telemedicine Focused Organizations in regards to creating Compliant end Users Products and Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 108-108, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:117770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.