Modeling Pine as a Carbon-Sequestering Crop in Arkansas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2010. "Updated Arkansas Global Rice Model," Staff Papers 94347, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Hardie, Ian W., 1984. "Comparative Rents for Farmland and Timberland in a Subregion of the South," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 45-54, December.
- Popp, Michael P. & Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Vickery, Gina B., 2008. "Expected Changes in Farm Landscape with the Introduction of a Biomass Market," Environmental and Rural Development Impacts Conference, October 15-16, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 53501, Farm Foundation, Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences.
- Popp, Michael P. & Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Vickery, Gina B., 2010. "Irrigation Restriction and Biomass Market Interactions: The Case of the Alluvial Aquifer," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(01), February.
- Popp, Michael & Nalley, Lanier & Vickery, Gina, 2010. "Irrigation Restriction and Biomass Market Interactions: The Case of the Alluvial Aquifer," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 69-86, February.
- Hardie, Ian W., 1984. "Comparative Rents For Farmland And Timberland In A Subregion Of The South," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Popp, Michael P., 2010. "Modeling the Effects of Cap and Trade and a Carbon Offset Policy on Crop Allocations and Farm Income," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60931, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon offsets; carbon sequestration; loblolly pine; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:132532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.