Updated Arkansas Global Rice Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JooHo Song & Colin A. Carter, 1996. "Rice Trade Liberalization and Implications for U.S. Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 891-905.
- Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1994. "International trade in a differentiated good: trade elasticities in the world rice market," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 257-267, May.
- Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1989. "Dynamic Oligopoly in the Rice Export Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 462-470, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durand-Morat, Alvaro & Chavez, Eddie & Wailes, Eric, 2015. "Gm Rice Commercialization And Its Impact On The Global Rice Economy," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196979, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Popp, Michael P. & Fortin, Corey, 2011. "The Impact of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Crop Agriculture: A Spatial- and Production-Level Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Smith, S. Aaron & Popp, Michael P. & Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Brye, Kristofor R., 2012. "Modeling Pine as a Carbon-Sequestering Crop in Arkansas," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 1-15, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-10-23 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uarksp:94347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauarus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.