Report NEP-AGR-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Economic Growth and Transition in Vietnam and China and its Consequences for their Agricultural Sectors: Policy and Agricultural Adjustment Issues," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 94305, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wyatt Thompson & Grégoire Tallard, 2010. "Potential Market Effects of Selected Policy Options in Emerging Economies to Address Future Commodity Price Surges," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
- Kling, Catherine L., 2010. "Economic Incentives to Improve Water Quality in Agricultural Landscapes: Some New Variations on Old Ideas," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32039, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2010. "Updated Arkansas Global Rice Model," Staff Papers 94347, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2010. "Food Prices in Six Developing Countries and the Grains Price Spike," Department of Economics Working Papers 1011, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Orazio Attanasio & Valérie Lechene, 2010. "Conditional cash transfers, women and the demand for food," IFS Working Papers W10/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jiang, Yong & Koo, Won W., 2010. "Short-Term Impact of Cap-and-Trade Climate Policy and Agricultural Adjustment," Policy Issues 94314, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mario González & Alessandro Maffioli & Lina Salazar & Paul Winters, 2010. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Agricultural Interventions," SPD Working Papers 1001, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Le, Anh Tuan, 2010. "Change in Social Capital – a Case Study of Collective Rice Farming Practice in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 25552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orachos Napasintuwong Artachinda & Pongthep Akratanakkul, 2010. "Priority Setting for Agricultural Biotechnology Research in Thailand," Working Papers 201003, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Guy Stecklov & Alex Weinreb, 2010. "Improving the Quality of Data and Impact-Evaluation Studies in Developing Countries," SPD Working Papers 1002, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).