Economic Growth and Transition in Vietnam and China and its Consequences for their Agricultural Sectors: Policy and Agricultural Adjustment Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clement A Tisdell, 2009. "Resource and Environmental Economics:Modern Issues and Applications," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 6980, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clem Tisdell, 2013.
"Agriculture, structural change and socially responsible development in China and Vietnam,"
Chapters,in: The Asian Century, Sustainable Growth and Climate Change, chapter 1, pages 11-25
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2012. "Agriculture, Structural Change and Socially Responsible Development in China and Vietnam," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 123022, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural development; Asia; China; economic transition; farm employment; land reforms; land rights; livestock; non-farm employment; structural change.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Environmental Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries; O25; O5; P32; Q1;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-10-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-10-23 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2010-10-23 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseee:94305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .