Agriculture, structural change and socially responsible development in China and Vietnam
In: The Asian Century, Sustainable Growth and Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2012. "Agriculture, Structural Change and Socially Responsible Development in China and Vietnam," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 123022, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clement A. Tisdell, 2014.
Chapters, in: Giles Atkinson & Simon Dietz & Eric Neumayer & Matthew Agarwala (ed.),Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 32, pages 517-531,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clem Tisdell, 2009.
"Economic Reform and Openness in China: China’s Development Policies in the Last 30 Years,"
Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 271-294, September.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Economic Reform and Openness in China: China's Development Policies in the Last 30 Years," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90624, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Clement A. Tisdell, 2013. "Competition, Diversity and Economic Performance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13026.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Economic Growth and Transition in Vietnam and China and its Consequences for their Agricultural Sectors: Policy and Agricultural Adjustment Issues," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 94305, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2013. "China's Goal of Combining Economic Self-Reliance With Its Development: Changing Perspectives and Challenges," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 142567, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Studies; Economics and Finance; Environment;
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14936_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.