Agriculture, Structural Change and Socially Responsible Development in China and Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clem Tisdell, 2013. "Agriculture, structural change and socially responsible development in China and Vietnam," Chapters,in: The Asian Century, Sustainable Growth and Climate Change, chapter 1, pages 11-25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clement A. Tisdell, 2014.
Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 32, pages 517-531
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Economic Growth and Transition in Vietnam and China and its Consequences for their Agricultural Sectors: Policy and Agricultural Adjustment Issues," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 94305, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Clement A. Tisdell, 2013. "Competition, Diversity and Economic Performance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13026.
- Clem Tisdell, 2009.
"Economic Reform and Openness in China: China’s Development Policies in the Last 30 Years,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 271-294, September.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Economic Reform and Openness in China: China's Development Policies in the Last 30 Years," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90624, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2013. "China's Goal of Combining Economic Self-Reliance With Its Development: Changing Perspectives and Challenges," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 142567, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; commercialisation of agriculture; economic reform; land rights; town-and-village enterprises; transitional economies; Vietnam.; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; International Relations/Trade; Political Economy; P21; P25; P31; P32;
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-05-08 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-05-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseet:123022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .