Riceflow: a Multi-region, Multi-product, Spatial Partial Equilibrium Model of the World Rice Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.uark.edu/depts/agriecon/Email: |
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas W. Hertel & J. Mark Horridge & K. R. Pearson, 1991.
"Mending the Family Tree: A Reconciliation of the Linearization and Levels Schools of CGE Modelling,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-54, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Mark Horridge, J. & Pearson, K. R., 1992. "Mending the family tree a reconciliation of the linearization and levels schools of AGE modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 385-407, October.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas & Preckel, Paul & Eales, James, 2003.
"Projecting World Food Demand Using Alternative Demand Systems,"
GTAP Working Papers
1182, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S., 2004. "Projecting world food demand using alternative demand systems," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 99-129, January.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S., 2003. "Projecting World Food Demand Using Alternative Demand Systems," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25905, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uarksp:92010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.